Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Author's P.O.V*

It was a few days later when Harry decided to go clubbing with his friends. This time around costumes were not involved. Throughout his time there, they sit at the bar while chatting and drinking. It isn't until Harry turns around to see who he would like to befriend he spots someone. His jaw drops to the floor as he spots Zayn in the middle of the dancefloor. The guy appears to be having the time of his life as he dances with no one in particular. Harry shoves people out of his way to get to him without a warning to his friends when they look around after,  not seeing him next to them anymore. When he is directly behind him, he grabs his shoulder and turns him around. A smile comes up on Zayn's face when he sees who it is. He looks a more different then he did before. He looks a lot more rough and his movements are sloppy. He wonders how long the guy had been here.

"You had to have put a tracking device on me because there is no way you're here." He says, pretending to search his body.

"I promise I'm not. I just decided to come here to not think about looking for a new job." Zayn informs after laughing.

"And you didn't bring any friends along?" He questions, looking around him for his friends even though he doesn't know what they look like.

"I don't really have friends." Zayn replies and Harry has to stop himself from awing out loud.

"What about that Niall guy?" He asks, finding it hard to believe that no one would want to be friends with this cool dude.

"We're online friends. I've never actually met the guy a day in my life." Zayn answers and Harry finds that so wholesome.

"Well, can I keep you company for  tonight?" He asks, dancing in a circle around him.

"As if I'll say no." Zayn responds, tracking him by slowly turning in a circle.

"So what job are we saying fuck you to?" He asks and Zayn finds the job embarrassing but he still tells him.

"Car dealership." Zayn answers and that was the last job Harry was expecting to hear from him.

"Fuck you car dealership." He says while holding up his middle fingers with Zayn soon joining.

They dance together throughout the night after that. Their bodies collect uncomfortable amount of sweat, Zayn more than Harry, but they don't care. They ignore people that try to join in on their fun too. They only wanted this to be a moment between the two of them. So, they make it that by being on the dancefloor for the next two hours. This time around Harry decides not to make fun of his dance moves. Zayn stops dancing all of a sudden to look at Harry, who is still dancing. Time seem to have slowed down for him and the music seem to drown out. There is a realization that he has about the shorter male. He enjoys his company more than he thought he would. That may be due to him feeling his highest when he's around or when he texts him. Harry turns around and stops dancing when he sees those dilated brown eyes staring at him.

"I want you to be mine." Zayn states suddenly, leaning close to his ear so he can hear him clearly.

"Zayn, are you drunk?" He asks, noting the slight slur in his words.

"No. Even if I was, that doesn't change the fact that I still want you to be mine." Zayn answers, resting his chin against his shoulder.

"How many drinks did you have tonight?" He questions, feeling just how hot his body is from how he is.

"I didn't have any. I'm just really tired is all." Zayn replies, slowly blinking at the people around them.

Harry starts to become concerned that Zayn is super drunk or someone had spiked his drink. There was no denying that something was off about him since he wouldn't stop swaying. It's a very light sway but it's noticeable if he's stared at long enough. He looks around the club to see if the culprit is watching them but everyone seems to be in their little own world. He prays that means no one had drugged him. He would feel terribly sorry if he wasn't aware right now and let someone take advantage of him. Someone bumps into the brown eyed male and that knocks him off balance but he grabs him in time before he can hit the floor. He wraps his arm around his waist and starts to lead him to the exit. He'll just have to text his friends later that he had to drop someone off. Once they are outside, Zayn hums at the nice cool breeze. They head over to the club's parking lot.