001

Far away from the Earthly Realm there is this place that had a very Critical Magic named, The Elentear

The world of Elentear has various heavenly bodies in its sky and tangible clouds islands that can support multiple people on it, as well as having a vast ocean surrounded by islands. It has a single moon that doesn't wax or wane, so it stays a full moon at all times. This world also has various mountains, a snowy area where snow rising up from the ground and into the sky and a forest.

it was created by the Titan Goddess of Cosmo named Mother , she was the one who had made this place to be source of magic and everything, elentear is an enchanted world that Mythology lives —   forever.

But there was a certain someone who had managed to find and to enter this realm and it was Irene Belserion the first demigod child of Hades, she was a rare high enchantress whom being forgotten by the legends.

As she found elentear, Mother decided to gave her the authority to be in the world she decides to create. she was in between the land of the living and the land of myth, if she wanted peaceful she will go back to elentear and meditate, if ever she wanted to explore more in the living she will just go and pass by a very invisible portal, it was very peaceful and truly a paradise.

not until one night she was asleep in her queen bed together with the other mythical animals, her dream was so peaceful — until it suddenly changes into something she doesn't know

in her dream there was somewhat twins were downstairs dressed and feed. They both were playing with there toy broomsticks, seems the two is surely enjoying which just made irene smile, how could she not? it was such a cute scene! and then she notice a ginger red haired woman who she assumed to be the mother of the twins and was making sure the siblings don't hurt themselves, she could see that the ginger red haired woman was over protective about her kids and surely doesn't want them to get hurt. However a curly haired man with glasses was watching the twins proudly seeing them on how they ride their brooms.

The two twins were having fun racing against each other on their broomstick also speaking in their own little language. they were both enjoying their day together. there parents surely does enjoyed watching their kids playing together and how they are really close. They didn't know if it was possible to separate them. They don't really fight like normal siblings they get along with each other as if they are best friends. You can't find one twin with out the other.

'Daddy lowk I can go vwwy fast on the broom' the little girl said 'Yes princess look how fast you go. Go and beat your brother.' the father answered, and Irene could see it thru her eyes the little girl was such a Daddy's girl.

so adorable moment, how she wishes to also have such memorable childhood.

the moment passed by and the twin siblings and there father were playing hid and seek. as there father had found his little boy, and now they were looking for his daughter.

'Liliana, where are you I coming to find you'

'liliww whwwe awwre ywwu' said by her twin brother as it waddles around the room to find his sister.

They suddenly heard a giggle coming from the curtains, and it was her hiding so perfectly.

'Found you little princesses'
'yeh we fowwd yowwu lili' said Harry giving his sister a hug.

* photo snap *

the mother was taking a photo of the twins, she always taking photos. She wanted to make sure she got every special moment so she can look back at in the future.

'Come on, its dinner time'

After dinner, the family were sitting in the living room. the fayher was shooting different colour sparks out of his wand and the twins were squealing and clapping their small hands around the smoke. All of a sudden Liliana turn her head to the window that is at a angle where you can see someone approaching the door. there father notice this and stopped what he was doing and walk over to the window leaving his wand behind.