004.

A day in the DIAGON ALLEY

“ my sweet little red dragon time to wake up! we will be getting your own wand now! ” the red haired woman shakes her daughter i mean her half sister up, making it jolted up in excitement, because today was the day they will be going to diagon alley to get her wand up, a pet and to get her ilvermorny uniform that irene already ordered .( irene ordered someone to make it since american's ilvermorny uniform is out of stock so yeah )

“ REALLY!? ” selenia shouted, as irene smiles and nodded “ ill be waiting at the dining area ” and with that irene went off of the stairs .

Selenia then went on her shower, and a few moments later , she takes her clothes , brushes her hair and brushes her teeth and directly went downstairs, and join irene to eat.

“ take it slowly dear or you'll be choke! ” irene said with a giggle by selenia's action od excitement and to sooner after she was done.

“ alright im done! ”

“ well, well let me just ... ” irene then chanted to make all of there utensils clean and done..

“ Alright lets go ' Void Magic : Portal Creation! Diagon Alley! ' ” Irene simply chanted as she let Selenia run onto the portal as she went in next before cancelling the spell..

“ Come one child hold my hand cause everytime we're going on something crowded you easily got lost and cry so loudly! ”

“ shishishi sorry mom! wont do it again ” the little girl giggle as she takes Irene's hand and walk together towards Madam Malkin's store , thankfully the store is not so crowded because it was just too early in the morning.

“ Welcome Ms. Belserion! great you are here! here is your daughter's ilvermony uniform! ” the owner of the store greeted the dark red haired woman, unknowingly catches some of the costumers attention.. how could they not? madam malkin only sells uniform for hogwarts, not to mention irene and hee 'daughter' in public had a unique features .

“ Oh thank you Madam Malkin! but first ill make my child wear it here now for a minute so i could check ether it fits her perfectly! , if that is okay? ”

“ Sure Ms. Belserion, ill take her to it then.. follow me child ” she gestures to the little girl in Irene's hand .

“ go on dear. ” as selenia nodded and went with her to the fitting room, while irene went to the nearest chair to sit down, waiting for them to come back, and took out her muggle object, or should we say her phone and starts on scrolling thru it and suddenly they're started on whispering

“ tsk they're muggle born sfrom america ”
“ indeed! thankfully they're not in hogwarts. ”
“ such a shame to ilvermorny i heard they had alot of muggle borns in there ”
“ i agree ”

Irene just stayed on a very calming presence, mostly people who was being bullied with there fake thoughts about themselves would become all bunkers with them, but her ? she's different . she will just stay calm and she wont bring herself to a very shitty situation , they were at a store to have something and not to fight.

"Why didn't you do anything mom?!" a sudden angry voice behind her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "Why did you allow them to say such stupid stuff?! that we are no-maj- ”