Information

MUST READ !

Full Name : Liliana Potter
Selenia Belserion

Alias : Lili , lenia , muscle girl

Title : Daughter of The Underworld / Evil God
Horned Serpent's Prodigy.

Relatives :
Lily nee Evans Potter (mother deceased)
Hades God of Underworld (father)
James Potter (stepfather deceased )
Persephone (stepmother)
Irene Belserion ( former adopted mother
& half-sister )

Harry Potter (half-brother)
Nico di Angelo (half-brother)
Hazel Levesque (half-sister)
Newt Scamander (adopted brother)

Characteristics :
Race : Greek Demigod
Age : Part 1 - 7-12
Hair Color : Scarlet Red
Eye Color : Purple with Red

Appearance :
Liliana/Selenia is a petite young girl who bears a resemblance to her mother . She has gradient violet with red shade eyes, and is commonly seen with a somewhat innocent and childlike expression on her face. Her red scarlet hair was always tied up in ponytail.

in uniform..
She wears a green , sleeveless top with a dark green center and a folded collar with gold yet another ribbon tied around it and a gordian knot emblem on her left breast symbolizing the school, For hosiery, she has long black stockings and a heeled black boots . she also had a big horned snake flowery tattoo around her shoulder symbolizing that she had summoned the great horned serpent.

( older 16-17 )
liliana became a very slim young woman of below average height. She has very long, Straight Red Hair that ends on the floor and somehow braided it like Irene's , she has a bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; Due to her always adopting such fashion, her hair seems to have adapted to it. She has large Gradient of Violet and a shade of Red eyes she has a curvy muscular, (oh sorry- mommy?) and voluptuous body her breast Her Fairy Tail Stamp is located on right back hand. she is widely known for her beauty that can outmatched Aphrodite that somehow made Hades snickered at aphrodite, as she was being Fairy Tail's 2nd drawing card and having posed many times for the Sorcerer Magazine.

Personality :

In younger years of Liliana she is a shy, cheery and polite girl. she is very clumsy and cute girl that falls over a lot. She also seems determined to please her Father Hades and half-sister/adopted mother wanting to make them proud. Liliana cares greatly for her fellow guildmates. She doesn't seem to stand up for herself well either, as she apologizes for falling, and gets frightened when anyone yells at her. Despite this, she is brave and will stand up to face an opponent without problem, having ADHD or dyslexia is a blessing for her.

When she gets older her attitude change so quickly, she is a big softy and trust me, she was a motherlike in the guild not just to her guildmates but to anyone else too , even though she is a softy , she is very intelligent , very cunning , ambitious and tricky . She is also very brave like a dragon and would help her friends at all cost.

Professional Status

Affiliation : Fairy Tail, Springgan 12 , Wizard Magic Council of America - Ilvermorny , Camp Half Blood.

Guild Mark Location : Right back of her Hand
Color Mark : Green with a golden strokes.

Often Catchphrases : Aloha , Yasssss , cringeyy , cutiee , darlin' , oh dear , bloody snake, merlin's beard, no-maj.

Occupation :
SS-Class Mage
Fairy Tail Assistant Waitress
Wizard Saint Councilor

Ilvermorny S.o.W.AW
House : Horned Serpent
Position : Head Girl of Horned Serpent