one

𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁
𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲

BAEK solbi stood frigid and terrified outside of her homeroom— 1-4

BAEK solbi stood frigid and terrified outside of her homeroom— 1-4. sweat was dripping down the sides of her face as she stared down the door. she knew she couldn't stay their forever, but oh how badly she wished she could.

her hands were resting over her forehead in an attempt to hide her bangs. a quick glance into the room showed that most students were already inside. there was an extremely high probability that people would look at her when she walks in. therefore, people would see her super short bangs.

under no circumstances should that happen. solbi refused to be embarrassed on the first day of middle school.

as she was thinking about just turning around and going home, someone appeared behind her. "excuse me?"

her jaw dropped! there stood a guy with dark blue hair and blue eyes. and he was probably one of the cutest boys she's ever seen in her life. middle school was the time for awkwardness and puberty but here this guy was walking around with a perfect face.

solbi was so distracted staring at him, that her arms dropped to her side and low and behold— her bangs were revealed. she noticed his eyes drifting to her forehead and immediately brought her hands back up.

"sorry..." she mumbled, side stepping to let him go through.

the tall guy started walking through the door and solbi quickly followed behind him. she knew that he would have all eyes on him so nobody would notice her scurrying in.

as predicted, the moment he stepped in whispers began flying around.

"oh my god he's so good looking!"

"ugh i can't compete with him..."

"don't you know? yoo chunyoung is obviously.."

that was all solbi was able to hear before it got too noisy. she was happy to be able to put a name to his, perfect, face.