two

𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗻-𝗶

𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗻-𝗶

ONCE again, baek solbi was standing in front of her homeroom door unmoving

ONCE again, baek solbi was standing in front of her homeroom door unmoving. on her forehead was a cutesy pokémon themed bandaid. after going home yesterday, solbi realized that her forehead was bleeding from the impact. unfortunately, the nearest convenience store only had cartoon bandaids.

her hands were, once again, covering her forehead. this time it was to cover her bangs and her bandaid. how fun.

she couldn't help but sweat drop at how similar her pose is to yesterday. solbi took in a deep breath and reached towards the door... and immediately made a u-turn away.

although she was lucky enough to hide her bangs yesterday, there was no way people wouldn't notice the brightly colored pikachu chilling in the middle of her forehead. the urge to just go home was growing stronger.

"excuse me." a voice said from behind her. this felt way too familiar.

turning around, solbi sees that it is indeed yoo chunyoung. his face remained emotionless while her face was burning up from embarrassment. being in this situation twice made her want to jump out the window and run as far away as possible.

but she could also use this to her advantage.

"oh sorry! go right ahead!" she said stepping to the side and giving a 'kind' smile. solbi thought she was giving a pretty smile but to chunyoung it made her look just slightly crazy.

he gave her a confused look and walked into the classroom. solbi, just like yesterday, walked in behind him. while the class was fawning over his beauty, she quickly made her way to her seat.

'thank you chunyoung for your sacrifice.' his desk, as well as the other four heavenly kings', was surrounded by people trying to get to know them. their popularity seemed like a huge burden. she shivered at the thought of having that many people talk to her at once. but her mood quickly changed.

solbi hummed to herself, pleased that she was able to get into the class with no one noticing her. what she didn't notice was ju-in looking at her from across the room. his eyes slightly softened as he noticed the pikachu bandaid on her forehead.