five

𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸

𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸

𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸

FALLING back into the rhythm of solbi's normal life was easy. although her first week was a bit of a mess, and possibly the scariest thing in her thirteen years of living, it was really easy to blend back into her simple life. wake up, eat, pet cats, go to school, eat, go home, play with cats, eat, and sleep. yeah, it was extremely lonely and it didn't help that her desk mate hated her, but it was manageable.

truthfully solbi had always struggled making friends. it was one of the reasons why her parents were so against her living alone. although she gives off 'don't approach me' energy, she is extremely desperate for people to talk to her. but solbi would never talk first because that's scary. even after all of solbi's efforts to go back to her normal life, someone keeps making it difficult.

woo ju-in just will not give up. every single day since solbi decided to distance from that friend group, ju-in would approach her. at first it was just at the end of the day, to ask to hang out at her house. but slowly he began approaching her in between classes and during lunch.

solbi always came up with excuses but after a slip up yesterday, with solbi saying 'sorry need to water my fish', she knew that today he was not going to take no for an answer. but today, baek solbi was prepared.

as teacher kim was droning on and on about some math thing solbi will never understand (if only solbi used all her energy to learn math instead of calculating how to escape woo ju-in), solbi was staring at the clock. she had to time her escape perfectly. the moment class is dismissed she'll run and ride in the girl's bathroom, wait half an hour, and then go home.

from across the room ju-in was anticipating solbi's next move. he was having fun chasing her around the last couple of days. but today he knew would be the climax of what he likes to call a friendly game of hide and seek. it was easy for ju-in to tell what solbi was going to do. the hard part was choosing what he'll do in retaliation. ju-in smiled waiting to deploy his plan.

between someone with an extremely high iq and someone who isn't paying attention in math despite being on the verge of failing math, it was fairly obvious who would win.