four

𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

solbi wanted to punch herself in the face. if she punched herself in the face, and give herself a black eye while she was at it, then she could excuse herself to the nurse's office. if she was at the nurse's office then she wouldn't have to turn in that cursed math homework that was incomplete. but in her defense, it wasn't really 100% her fault.

it was woo ju-in's fault. if he hadn't taken her to eun hugo's house to play games then she wouldn't have knocked out the moment she got home, completely forgetting her homework and sleeping for 12 hours straight.

but all the "if, thens" in the world couldn't erase the fact that her math worksheet remained empty with only five minutes until it was collected. her eyes drifted to the open window wondering if broken legs, or possibly death, was better than getting scolded by the teacher.

solbi really didn't want to fill her math homework with random numbers, again, but she didn't see any other option. the teacher usually collects homework at the end of class, so she can just sneakily do it during class and then—

"solbi-ah." there the red-haired devil with an angel like face stood in front of her desk. "i'm collecting the math homework right now. teacher kim wants me to get it in advance so she's not rushing at the end of class anymore."

solbi couldn't do anything but stare at him wide eyed. although he didn't mean to, kwon eunhyung had effectively ruined her life forever. well not really, but in the moment it did feel like it. solbi is aware that she's an awful student but she has always avoided getting yelled at by teachers. she could already see her future — under the harsh glare of her teacher scolding her, and her classmates inquisitive stares, she would break down, cry, and have to run away and live in the woods for the rest of her life.

seeing the lack of response, eunhyung's eyes landed on the homework on her desk. which was obviously blank. he smiled a little. the, still wide eyed, girl in front of him did not look the type to forget homework (he would soon realize it's bad to assume things about people since she, without fail, always places in the bottom five).