["Looks like I got myself a new pal!"] BB Greeny + Reader

Thanks for the request Sarai3710
Tgat person didn't know Greeny was based off real person until I tell them.

This will be plantonic ig
Takes place in BB 14
Irish will be replaced by Reader
Sorry irish-

--

Reader POV:
"And ask for you, I want my show back!" As The Burger King asked Cardboard.

"listen dude... I dont...I don't know who you are." Cardboard said, with a sassed expression.

"Wha- you don't know who I am? yOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM??" He repeated.

"Bitch, I'm the burger king. Motherfucker I've been to war, and I've been making the hottest burger since 1954. So come on down and eat a delicious whopper! Meanwhile I'll be in your home and I'll be DRUNK IN THE-"

"Okay, that's good, yeah, anyway." The Cardboard says as they shut burger king.

"Listen, you can take your dumb show back. Its been pissing me off anyway." He added, not really care about the show.

"Oh wait a second, who the hell are those guys?" As the burger king pointed at me and Vince. Oh great, he noticed.

"Wassup bro." I greeted.

"And what the hell are they doing back here?" Burger king asked, pointed to the eliminated contestants.

"I should tell you the same thing."

"And what the hell is this shit?" He added as he pulled out his phone.

"Here, I'll explain everything." Cardboard replied.

[After the long funny explanation]

"So basically I've been taking care of your idiots, you're welcome." He ended the explanation. I want you to be cut in half but not really.

"Actually, I'm a lot more scholarly than that." Planty said.

"Well, thank you for taking care of my show during my absence! But now you're gonna die." After he said, Cardboard suddenly flinched. "W-what?" His last words(Not really). He got turned into a burger by burger king. Yeah.

YEAH

anyways, back in reality.

"Isn't that just great?" As he pulled hyper and Vince on him with his arms. "Oh no, not really." Who are you again?" Hyper and Vince commented. "Okay, let's just ignore those shit comments." Burger king frowns as he said.

"As for you eliminated people, we gotta bring you somewhere else. But first, let's bring back your friends." He said. And he teleports, Nicole, Kramson, Pk with his pet, Louie, G4j and also... Brigid."

He walks towards the cardboard thing with tyce drawing on it. "And as for you, This whole cardboard cutout thing isn't funny anymore so." After he said. He snapped his fingers and Cardboard tyce was bring back into Real tyce.

"It took you that long to bring me back?!" Tyce asked but Burger King didn't replied so he snapped his fingers again.

Tyce was gone as the eliminated contestants too.

"Now we can actually do the elimination." Then Burger King goes somewhere else with hyper, pizza guy, green ball with a cap, Lime-colored ball, Logi's mom, and logi/Loggie.

Ok.... No what should I do now.....

"Hey Y/n, wanna read something on me?" Vince offers. "Sure, why not?" I accepted.

[10 minutes later...]

Me with nethr and space was in the middle of the page, reading. Chapter that I was reading right now is sucks than the last one. Ugh.