The Date

"Do you want to go out on a date with me?" Parker asked, scared of the answer.

"You don't ha-" Hailee stopped Parker from talking any futher "Ofcourse I want to go on a date with you." Hailee said with a smile.

Parker blushed while saying "Do you want me to take you home so you can put other clothes on?" "If you could." "Ofcourse. If you can just tell me where to go."

They soon arrived at Hailee's house. "Ok, I will come get you in like half an hour, if that's ok?" Parker asked. "Yeah that's completely fine." "See you soon."

Parker went back to her apartment and took a fast shower and changed into some new clothes.

Parker put on some perfume put her wallet, keys and phone in her pockets and was back on the road driving to Hailee's house

Parker sent a message to Hailee saying that she's at her house and when Hailee came out of her house Parker couldn't keep her eyes off the other girl.

Parker stepped out of her side of the car and opened the door for Hailee.

"Thank you." Hailee said with a smile slightly blushing.

"No problem." Parker said smiling from ear to ear.

Parker continued talking "So I found a cute little restaurant where we can have lunch and there's a beach nearby so if you want too we can take a walk there."

"I would love that." Hailee said smiling back at Parker.

After a 15 minute long drive full of singing to random songs they finally arrived at the cute little restaurant Parker had talked about.

"It looks so cute." Hailee said looking through the window of the car.

"I know. That's why I choose this restaurant." Parker said with a smile on her face. "Let's go inside." Parker continued.

"Hey I've booked a table under the name Parker Bakker." Parker said to the older woman behind the counter.

"Ok, follow me." The older woman said with a smile.

"This is your table, I will let you have some time to think about what your going to choose." The older woman said with a kind smile before walking away.

Parker pulled out the chair for Hailee. "Thank you." "No problem."

Both girls looked over the menu before they knew what they wanted and right on time the kind woman came to ask what they wanted.

"I would like a Cola and a sandwich please." Parker said to the kind woman. "And can I have some Ice Tea with a sandwich." Hailee said after Parker.

"Sure, it will be here in no time." The kind woman said before walking away again.

The girls held a comfortable conversation before the food came.

They both made sure to enjoy their food before Parker paid for the meal leaving a tip for the kind woman who had to work in the hot weather.

The girls started their walk to the sea while keeping a conversation.

"You already know I'm a actress so it's only fair I know what you do for a living." "Actually I'm a footballer. I play for Arsenal. I'm a right winger." "Really, that's so cool." "I know, I actually have a match against Liverpool in three days, so if you want to I could get you a ticket to watch it." "If it isn't to much of a trouble I would really like it." Parker quickly grabbed her phone to message someone. "And done. I got you a ticket where you can get backstage so after the game you can come to me." "I'm already looking forward to it."

And with that they finally arrived at the beach.

"The view is so beautiful." Parker said looking at Hailee.

"I know." Hailee said looking forward to the sea. Hailee then looked to her side and saw Parker already looking at her. Hailee blushed realising Parker was talking about her.

Hailee didn't want to make a move because she knew paparazzi was watching them so she came up with the thing that first came to her head "I'll race you to the sea and back." And began running.

Parker was confused but still began running. When she was by the sea she nearly went past Hailee and then she said "I thought you were faster." And then went even faster leaving Hailee behind her.

"Haha, I've wo-" Parker said turning around but dind't get to finish her sentence as Hailee run with full speed right into her.

Parker fell to the ground with Hailee on top of her. "Well hello." Parker said laughing.

Hailee thought that Parker's laugh was adorable.

Both girls where smiling at eachother while looking at eachothers lips.

They both slowly leant in with their eyes closed and then.

"Hey!" Someone yelled

Hailee immediately sat up on Parker's waist keeping her hands on Parker's clothed abs.

Parker groaned both at Hailee sitting on top of her waist and the boy who yelled.

"I saw you hit the ground pretty hard. Are you ok?" The boy asked looking at Hailee a couple seconds too long.

Parker noticed that and sat up putting her arms around Hailee's waist.

"We're fine." Hailee said. "You su-" ths boy went to ask again still looking at Hailee. "Dude, we're fine." Parker said now.

The boy then found out he didn't had a chance with Hailee and just choose to walk away.

When the boy was completely away Hailee stood up helping Parker stand up. Both girls dusted their clothes off before walking back to Parker's car.

"So where are we going to eat dinner?" Parker asked. "If you want to we could eat at my house. I'm a great chef." Hailee said back to Parker. "We should put that to the test." Parker responded.

The walk to the car was made in a comfortable silence untill they stepped into Parker's car and the radio got put on. Both girls where singing their hearts out.

When they got to Hailee's house Hailee immediately started making while Parker was just dancing to some old hits.

Parker set up the table and Hailee put her fresh made greek chicken with potatoes on their plates.

"This tastes amazing. You did a really good job." Parker complimented Hailee's cooking skills with a smile.

"Thank you." Hailee said while blushing.

After they where finished eating Parker cleaned the table.

Both girls went outside to watch the sunset. But Parker was only focused on Hailee.

Hailee could feel someone watching her so she looked to her side where she saw Parker looking at her with love.

Both girls slowly closed their eyes while leaning in untill their lips finally met.