Valentine's Day

It's been a couple of days since the girls went surfing. The last days they were just taking it easy. Like watching movies, cuddling together and basically doing nothing.

But it's valentine's day today and Parker is ready.

Parker has booked a hotel room for the night and decorated it with flowers over the floor and made a heart on the bed.

Parker decided to watch romantic movies during the day and go to a fancy restaurant for dinner and then go to the hotel.

Parker woke up early to make Hailee breakfast. She began to make pancakes in the shape of a heart and decorated it with strawberries and made some tea.

When everything was done she walked with it upstairs and walked into their room. When she walked in she saw Hailee sitting up looking like she just woke up.

"Hello darling." Parker said walking to Hailee. "Hello baby."

Parker gave Hailee the plate while sitting next to her. Hailee began eating and later gave Parker a piece of her pancake.

When they both finished eating they just smiled at eachother.

"Come on. I've already picked out a movie for us to watch." Parker said. "Alright." And with that both girls stood up walking out the room to the living room.

The girls walked over to the couch before putting the film the Notebook on.

After that film was done they decided to grab some snacks.

They soon started watching their second movie Dirty Dancing in a very comfortable position.

Both girls fell alseep watching the movie.

When Parker woke up she noticed they had to change their clothes for dinner.

"Hailee, darling, wake up. We need to get ready for dinner." "Huh?" "We have to change." "Ok" Hailee stood up from Parker's back walking to their room to change. Parker quickly followed her.

Hailee changed into a short red dress while Parker changed into

Parker walked Hailee to their car and opened the door for her. "Thank you." Hailee said while stepping in. Parker quickly went to her side and stepped in.

She drove to the restaurant with music playing in the background.

When they arrived Parker opened Hailee's door letting het step out. When Parker closed the door she immediately grabbed onto Hailee's hand walking inside.

"Hello, we have a table under the name Parker Bakker." "Ah, I see. Follow me." The waiter said. The girls walked behind him before arriving at a table. "This is your table. We will be back soon with the menu's." The girls sat down at the table getting the menu's.

"Hey, I would like some potatoes with a steak and a cola please." Parker said to the waiter. "I would like the same, thank you." Hailee said.

When their food came the girls ate while keeping up a strong conversation.

"So, where are your parents?" Hailee asked. "Well the man you met when we first met was my dad but he went back to the Netherlands were he and my mom live." Parker responded.

The girls finshed eating. "Come on darling. I have one more thing for you." Parker said while grabbing Hailee's hand walking back to the car.

They drove to the hotel. When Parker parked the car the girls quickly went to their room. When Parker opened the door she let Hailee in. Hailee had a shocked look on her face which made Parker laugh. Hailee turned to Parker asking "Did you do this for me?" Parker responded "Ofcourse I did. I love you." Parker's face had a shocked look now too. "What did you just say?" Hailee asked to make sure that what she heard was true. "I love you." Parker repeated now with a smile on her face. "I love you too." Hailee said smiling back at Parker.

Both girls leaned in kissing eachother soflty.

The kiss became more rough as Parker tapped Hailee's thigh basically telling her to jump up which she did. Hailee wrapped her legs around Parker's waist while putting her hands on Parker's face. Parker put her hands under Hailee's thighs to keep her up.

Hailee moaned in Parker's mouth because of the of Parker's member against her core. Parker took this change too shove her tongue into the other girl's mouth which made Hailee moan even more.

Parker walked over to the bed laying Hailee down while laying on top of her not breaking the kiss. Parker moved away to remove Hailee's dress. After that she quickly threw off her own shirt.

"Do you have a condom?" Hailee asked Parker. "Ofcourse, I have darling." Parker said while smirking at Hailee pulling the condom out of the pocket of her pants.

Hailee leaned up kissing Parker again, pulling down Parker's pants leaving her in her underwear.

"Are you ready?" Parker asked Hailee just to be sure. "I am baby."

The girls took off their underwear and Parker layed Hailee down on her back while moving on top of her. She ripped open the packed off the condom before rolling the condom on her dick.

"Can I?" Parker asked looking at Hailee. Hailee nodded her head and with that Parker slowly pushed in the tip of her dick before slowly pushing it futher in untill she was in all the way.

She stayed still for a moment letting Hailee get used to her size. When Hailee nodded her head Parker began moving her hips slowly.

"Faster." Parker heard Hailee soflty moan and went faster.

Parker began moving her hips faster and Hailee began to moan more. "Harder." Hailee moaned.

Parker slammed her dick inside Hailee's vagina hitting her g-spot which made Hailee moan even more.

"Please, don't stop!" Hailee moaned as she was coming closer.

Soon Hailee came together with Parker screaming "Parker!"

Parker waited a few moments before pulling her member out, pulling off the condom and tying it off throwing it in the trashcan.

"Are you ok, darling?" Parker asked. "I'm amazing, baby." Hailee responded while cuddling into Parker.

The girls then fell asleep whispering a last "I love you." To eachother.