Meeting the Family

"Mom, dad, Griffin what are you doing here?" Hailee asked her family still sitting in Parker's arms. Parker groaned laying her forehead against Hailee's shoulder.

"We wanted to surprise you, honey." Hailee's mother, Cheri, said.

"Ok, could you guys go inside, please?" Hailee asked.

"Ofcourse we can, sweetheart." Hailee's father, Peter, said before taking everyone inside.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Hailee said while kissing Parker's forehead.

"You couldn't have know, but atleast I get to meet the family." Parker said with a smile before kissing Hailee softly. Both girls smiled in the kiss. After they separated from the kiss they just held eachother.

"Let's go inside, your family is waiting." Parker whispered to Hailee still holding her up in her arms.

"But I'm so comfortable here." Hailee whispered back with a frown on her face.

"How about I carry you upstairs so we can both put some clean clothes on and then go to the living room for your parents and brother." Parker whispered sharing her idea with Hailee.

"Ok" Hailee shortly whispered back.

Parker put Hailee down at the edge of the pool. Parker quickly pulled herself up grabbing the edge of the pool. When Parker was standing on the ground she picked Hailee back up. Hailee immediately wrapped her legs around Parker's waist and her arms around her neck while Parker put both her hands under Hailee's thighs before walking to the backdoor of the house.

Little did they know that Hailee's parents and brother were watching them the whole time and when they noticed the girls were walking to the house they panicked and ran into the living room sitting innocently on the couch putting the TV on.

When they saw the girls walking by them they heard the girl they didn't know say "Hello" "Hello" they all said back with a confused look on their face.

Parker walked upstairs with Hailee still in her arms before putting her down her bedroom.

Parker picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom to dry herself off and to put her clothes on.

When Parker had her clothes on she went to Hailee's bedroom before knocking on the door.

"Come in." Parker could hear Hailee yell.

Parker opened the door before asking "Are you ready to go downstairs?"

"Yes I am, let's go." Hailee said grabbing Parker's hand before dragging her down the stairs.

Went they were walking to the living room Parker's hands began to sweat, because it was a big deal for her to be meeting Hailee's parents and brother.

Hailee noticed this and pulled Parker into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Hailee asked looking at Parker worried.

"Nothing, it's just I'm meeting your parents and brother. What happens when they don't like? Will all of this end or-" Parker couldn't finish because Hailee pressed their lips together.

Parker immediately relaxed when their lips met.

"It's Ok, just breath. They will love you. You don't need to worry about any of that." Hailee said while hugging Parker.

"Ok" Parker said nodding her head while hugging Hailee back.

"Are you ready to go now?" Hailee asked. "Yes I am."

The girls walked hand in hand to the living room.

When they walked inside they said a quick hello and sat down at the couch to the side of the Steinfeld family.

"So, Hailee, who is this?" Cheri asked while smiling softly at Parker. "This is Parker, my girlfriend."

"Parker, where are you from?" Peter asked. "I'm from the Netherlands." "What do you do for a living?" "I'm a professional football player." "For which club do you play?" "Arsenal" Peter and Parker went back and forth untill Griffin stopped it by asking "Do you treat my sister good?" "The best I can." Parker said smiling at Hailee with love in her eyes.

"Is anybody hungry, because me and Parker can make us some food." Hailee asked. After everyone said they were hungry, Hailee and Parker walked into the kitchen grabbing the stuff they needed to make dinner. "Do you want to listen to some music?" Parker asked holding up her airpods. "Sure" Hailee said.

Parker gave one of the airpods to Hailee before connecting them to her phone. The first songs to play were Surfin' U.S.A, Dancing Queen and I Wanna Dance With Somebody.

When they were done making the pasta, the girls were just dancing in the kitchen with eachother.

Soon after they were done the rest sat down at the table putting some pasta on their plate

They all ate in a comfortable silence.

When everyone finished eating the others decided to go home.

Parker decided to sleep over at Hailee's house.

The girls watched a movie together called Holidate.

"Do you want to go to bed?" A sleepy Hailee asked.

"Yeah I'm getting tired." Parker responded.

Both girls went to Hailee's bedroom and changed out of their clothes deciding to sleep in their underwear.

Hailee layed on her side when she felt Parker behind her putting her arms over Hailee's waist making small drawings on her stumach.

Both girls slowly fell asleep. Parker fell asleep thinking about the time she had with Hailee today. Hailee fell asleep thinking when she is going to ask Parker to move in with her.