31 || Replusive

Blue - The Neighbourhood 

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Celina

I'd rather someone cut every single one of my toes off with a butter knife, than wake up to a white haired nutcase, using her stick like fingers to prod my cheek. "Is this thing even alive?"

The worst part of it all isn't the soreness in my limbs, the cloudiness in my brain, it isn't even the excessive pain in my abdomen, it's her shrilly fucking voice.

"Don't touch her." This voice is even worse. A man's,  but high pitched and stressed.

"Why not?!" I hear an annoyed groan. "Dima says I'm not allowed to touch anything of value here. She's worthless."

I wake with a dreadful groan, one that grows louder when my eyes adjust to the light of the room and the three pairs of eyes glancing down at me. "If I'm worthless than what are you?"

My throat feels dry, so dry it's hard to talk, but I'd be damned if I let a deranged Chucky doll get away with bad mouthing me.

Natasha stands in her white nightgown, her pale skin and pink cheeks so sick looking, I'm convinced this girl hasn't stepped out of the house since coming to America. "I'm the princess of this castle."

Someone hands me a cup of water, and I grab it from Feo's hand before managing to sit myself up and chug it down. "Are you sure you're not the evil step sister?"

"Why did he have to save her." She whines, turning to look at a stone faced Dima. She tucks her hands beneath her chin and looks up pleadingly. "Can we kill her and blame the bullet wound?"

Feo shakes his head, as though she's been driving him crazy all day and Dima looks down at her, his face pensive as though he's thinking about it.

"You're not even allowed to be in here." Feo mutters before looking to Dima. "Get your little girlfriend out of here before we all get in trouble."

Dima narrows his eyes, while the white Chucky Doll at his side gags. "Ew. I'm not his girlfriend."

I snort out a laugh, but instantly stop myself with a hiss as pain explodes all over my abdomen.

That must grab all their attention because in the next moment, Dima is dragging Natasha out, while Feo looks down to his phone.

"What's happened?" I croak, finally using the peace and quiet to glance around the space.

I'm in Adrik's bedroom, laying on his bed, I peek down at myself. There's a crisp white dress shirt slipped on my body, the buttons done up loosely, stopping at my chest, where my bra peeks out, and when I shift, all I feel on my bottom half are my underwear.

"You've been in and out of sleep for a few days, now." Feo mumbles.

Days?

I don't remember anything. All I remember was the pure agony I'd felt as Adrik removed the bullet, everything else is a blur.

"There were some complications." Feo mumbles his eyes drag down to the I.V in my arm. It pumps something into me, perhaps nutrients or whatever else needed to monitor my blood sugar. What I assume to be the one complication. "Nothing too damaging."