Twenty six

"I am okay..."
I give him a hug from behind.
"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had!"
"Aren't I the only boyfriend?"
"No. I've had a lot of boyfriends before I was kinda a cheater back on the isle."
"Oh.."
"Hey don't judge Me I used to be evil remember? I remember on the isle I'd get a boyfriend then the next day cheat on him then I'd be with the guy I cheated with and it turned into a whole cycle Mal could even tell you about it. But once I got here though I was single."
"Oh..."
"You trust me right?"
"Yeah..."
"Good!" I kiss his cheek.
He manages to smile.
"Your dragon friend is very rude though."
"He's not my friend to begin with."
He finishes and gets everyone a plate.  Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I open the door. It's Gohan.
"Hi! I'll take you to Jesse. He said he wanted to see you!"
"Yeah. I came to heal him up."
I take him to Jesse. Jesse smiles as Gohan heals him. He soon falls asleep after eating though. I go eat. Roman smiles.
"Do you want another kiss?" I ask in a teasing kind of way.
"Sure."
"Then why don't you come get a kiss!" I say teasing him.
I get up and run away from him. He trips and I hear a crack. I come out to see if he's ok.
"Oh no Roman! are you ok?"
His leg is broke.  I start crying.
"I'm sorry I was just trying to play with you!"
"It's okay my leg is just weak."

Harry's POV

"Hi."
"Hey."
"You okay?"
I finally recognize the voice. Mateo...
"Yes why?"
"I just wanted to make sure..."
"Are you ok?"
"Ive been feeling kinda off to be honest."
Suddenly he's ripped from my arms. I look around. I wake up.  He's still gone. He's still gone... wait where am I? I look around.
"Hissssss hissssss!" That sounds like Duff.
I go towards the hissing. It is Duff!
"Are you ok?"
He's shaking heavily and tiredly.
"Hissssss," he looks over, "h—Harry?"
I nod. His voice is quiet and dull like it's almost completely gone.
"What happened to you?"
"They've been forcing me to sing since they took me."
"Then let's get out of here!"
He lifts his arm revealing long chains.
"Maybe I can remove them."
He shakes his head, "It made mateo go crazy."
"Really?"
He nods shakily. I sigh.
"Do you have a sword?"
"Yes why?"
"Can you try cutting the chains?"
I try it. It cuts his chains. He smiles. I smile. He smiles back, "Let's get Mateo and get outta here."
We get Mateo. He's chained up unable to speak. I cut his chains.
His eyes turn red. "Chain em back up!"
"What?"
He stands up grabbing a knife. I back up. He seems to not be able to control himself. Who is controlling him? He's gone too mad. How do we stop him? He lunges at us. Duff dodges. I dodge too. Mateo shakes and laughs insanely. Duff looks over then gives me a nod basically saying "we've gotta knock him out."
I nod. Duff manages to start singing to distract Mateo leaving me on knock him out duties. I knock him out with a punch. He turns but falls onto me. Duff is awkwardly silent he doesn't know what to say about the situation.
"Get him off of me!"
He picks him up then puts him into my arms like how I used to carry him.  I carry him to bed. Well there is no bed only cells... Duff nods and manages to break open the wall. We walk in. Or well out. Mateo feels... heavier and he's starting to moan? What's going on? I feel his back coming in as the moans get louder and feminine? Is he turning into a girl?
"Moooooooooan!" He moans loudly and femininely. It would make sense. He was always the girl... he's getting heavy! I look down to see big boobs and his ass is starting to swell up. He... she moans loudly as her ass has swollen to a nice size. Duff finally looks over and goes red as her outfit is gone at this point. I blush. I do have my jacket.... I put it on her. She moans and shudders. She slowly wakes up. She looks up at me and blushes hard. I blush.
"I—I'm sorry Harry and Duff... wait what happened to my voice? Oh I feel a bit funny!"
"What's wrong?"
"I just feel funny!" She shakes her head, "let's just focus on getting outta here first!"
She uses her amulet blasting a hole straight outside. She gets down but nervously takes my hand and drags me out. Duff follows. I look around. We're not on the island I do have my phone Uma gave me. Should I call her? Definitely maybe someone can also help Mateo. As adorable and hot as she is I don’t know if she likes being a girl. I call Uma. Uma answers as Duff looks over confused.
"The hell if I know!" Duff shouts. Mateo uses her magic to send the location to Uma before falling down weakly. She moans again this one is softer than the last.
"We're coming!" Uma says.
"Okay please hurry," duff says. He's starting to look a bit weak.
"Yes please hurry!"
"Ok."
Eventually Bryant and she arrive in the car. Mateo manages to stand up and looks at me. I look back. She looks me up and down moaning softly again. Bryant opens the door nodding for us to get in. Duff jumps in. We get in. He turns back to normal still only wearing my jacket then looks away.
"I—I'm sorry I don’t know what came over me. I know we are in the past."
I sigh. He looks away sadly. We're still friends. I still care about him as such... just the curse stops us. I can't let him go evil for me. I look away too.
"I'm sorry."
Duff looks over weakly as we get to the new house. I look around. Gohan is leaning in the door frame tiredly. What's wrong with him? Duff gets out first he sighs with relief and walks over to us. I sigh. He hugs us and says, "so happy that you're all right."
I smile. They set Duff and Mateo in my room for the time being. I walk inside. They follow to find my room. I take them to my room. Duff tries to make mateo take the couch but mateo crawls into an empty cabinet and is instantly asleep. I sigh. He sighs and shakes his head. Gohan walks in and looks for mateo.
"He's asleep."
"Is he in the cabinet?"
I nod.
"Of course he is," Gohan says before releasing a tiny yawn.
"Why don't u go sleep?"
"Making sure y'all don't die."
"Go to sleep."
"I can't. Or at least not yet."
"Why not?"
"Because you're all too chaotic—"
"I'll handle it," Louie says softly.
"You will?"
"Mhm."
I sigh.
"Fine I'll trust you."

Carlos's POV

Charlie walks in with dude.
"can we keep the talking dog?"
"Yes he's my dog!" I say.
I pick him up.
"Okay good I was gonna kidnap him otherwise."
"I mean he's technically not mine he's the school mascot but he stays with me so he's technically mine and I love him so much!" I say.
Dude barks and says, "I love you too, Carlos!"
"Awwww!" Charlie says.
I put him down. Dude quickly walks off. He shudders suddenly. He's almost always cold anymore...I sigh. He grabs the blanket from the chair and sits down. I look over.
"S—s—s—sorry c—c—c—Carlos..."
"It's not your fault."
"I wish this never happened to me... I wish I could go back and keep us both safe."
I nod, "It's ok though."
"Nmmmgh?!" He tenses up.
I look over. He's gaining fur!!
"What's going on?"
"No! No! No! No!" He shouts. This sends Hanzo up to us. Hanzo runs over.
"What is going on?!?!"
"I don't wanna be a cloak! Please don't make me be a cloak!" He sobs. The fur slowly evaporates like it wasn't even there. This is strange! He lays there balled up and panicking. I sit down beside him to comfort him. He eventually calms down and we both drift off to sleep.

Dream

I'm back in the strange fur room. What is this room? Charlie slowly wakes up in the center of the room. He looks around then spots the mannequin he was on. He spots all the furs then looks confused. I'm confused too. The evil asshole walks up. Oh no. I feel Charlie's thoughts as my own. I can't move my body? What has he done to me? What has he done? Charlie lays there weakly. Everything feels hot. He takes off his clothes not even realizing it. What's going on?
"So hot!!!" He sobs.
"That's normal... you're made to warm others up."
"Wha?"
"Especially me since I own you."
W-What?
"Own me?"
"Your mother sold you to me."
She sold him? He shows paperwork showing that this man owns Charlie. Why would she do that?!?!
"... so?"
"You're gonna do what I say or I'll hurt your brother... Carlos wasn't it?"
"No! Don't you dare!"
Hurt me?
"Ah his name is Carlos isn't it?"
"I'm not—"
"Be honest!"
"... do you promise not to hurt him?"
"I do. I swear on my life."
"Fine... yes his name is Carlos."
Why would mom sell him and not me?
"You wanna know why don't you?"
I nod.
"Yes tell me why nmmmmm," Charlie collapses.
"She thought that Carlos would be the easier one to manipulate."
Charlie tenses up. He seems angry. I guess that is true.
"Shut up," Charlie says.
"Awww the truth hurts doesn't it?"
"... stop."
Why would she do that?
"But why?"
"She wanted a son she could manipulate."
He tenses up further. No that can't be it. Just because—but he's right... that is so wrong! Charlie looks to his feet and begins to sob.
"Now come."
Charlie does out of fear probably for my sake. He's not a thing to sale!
"Don't worry I won't sell you even if you don't fit."
"Don't fit? Nmmmmgh."
Charlie collapses again looking up at the strange man. What does that mean? He takes Charlie's arms and slings them over his shoulders making him connect his hands. Oh my God! I notice his hair is becoming the fur. This is how it happened isn't it? I can hear his thoughts more detached now.
^I feel funny... what is happening to me? Why don't I wanna move?^
I can hear a second voice too.
•This is normal everything is fine•
W-What?
^nmmm? I feel so strange.^
•this is normal... owner won't hurt us•
^owner?^
The man smiles softly and pats Charlie's hair fur. I watch it spread down his back.
^I feel so sleepy...^
No don't sleep!