Thirty four

He picks Palos up by his strings and laughs. He starts playing and toying with Palos before throwing him hard into the dollhouse causing us to hear a loud crack and Palos to cry out in pain. Yannis laughs before leaving.

Mal's POV

Oh thank god she's finally changing out of us. I'm so glad it's over with for now but I bet she's gonna wear us again to humiliate us. Baran knocks on the door. Audrey opens the door.
"Hey, so my eldest brother finally wants to meet you... um wanna come?"
"Sure!" She says.
He leads her out suddenly I see a man similar to them he sighs softly.

Uma's POV

"Oh my god!" Gohan gasps. Did he already figure out who was who? He probably did.
"This is SO wrong!" He cries.
I nod.
"Please turn them back quickly."
"Yes turn them back."
He nods and gets started they all turn back except Sawyer is a woman suddenly. He—She moans softly. Oh my God.
"Ahhh it feels... wait what? Nghhh my headaches."
"Where are we?" She asks timidly.
"Let's go!" I whisper.
"My pussy is—mmmmm— I'm horny!" She moans.
Gohan looks terrified at Sawyer.
"Let's see if I—"
"Please leave me be!"
"No! You can't stay as a woman!"
"F—mmmmmm!"
Gohan uses his magic to turn her back into a dude.
"Mmmmmgh! I feel better but still weird," he mumbles.
"You four should get outta here we've still gotta find Evie," Gohan says to Mal, Hanzo, prescott, and Sawyer. Hanzo nods weakly and grabs onto Sawyer who is shaking hard. They leave.
"Let's go where do you think they are?" Bryan asks.
"Follow me."
We get to a strange room with a dollhouse. I look around.
"In there."

Evie's POV

Who's that? Is that Uma and Gohan? I think it is! The man gently pulls us out. I look around. He gently pulls the others out.
"Can you two watch my back?" He asks Uma and bryant who both have weapons.
They nod. He starts a spell we turn back only Jessie isn't able to move. I hope he's ok! And poor Palos! His back is broken! The guy isn't looking up. Just over his shoulder. Gohan spots Palos and Jessie.
"Here sir let me heal you," he says to Palos. Palos just weakly nods. Im so glad we're free! He hums causing his healing magic to form. Palos lays down smiling weakly. I look over.
Jessie cries and whimpers.
"I can't move!!!"
Why can't he move?
"That's normal—" the strange man starts then says Palos, "Palos?"
"Carmelo?!"
"You're—you're alive?" They ask at the same time.
Do they know each other? Wait that's the guy Palos mentioned that pissed off Yannis! I smile. Carmelo hugs Palos for a moment then we hear a noise. Yannis! He hands Gohan Jessie then shouts, "Run all of you!"
We run out. I turn for a second and watch him be capture.

Xi'in's POV

"Look what I found!"
I turn. Oh lookie it's Carmelo! I smile.
He sits up weakly.
"What the hell?" He asks weakly.
"What do you wanna do to him?"
"I've already got a plan," our eldest brother speaks.
I nod.
"Nnnnmgh... what's going on? Why do I feel so weak?"
I smile.
"Let's introduce you to some people... hehe if they remember you they'll be happy to see you!"

BoA's POV

Is that master finally getting us out of the toolbox? He pulls me and—and—and—what was her name? I look around. We turn back into human forms. Do I recognize that man? Who is he?
"Fight him bring him to his knees."
My brother raises up holding a hand to his head. What's going on? Master leaves.
"Maltorn? BoA? Hecate?!? Oh god guys, it's me Carmelo!"
Hecate? The girl perks up for a minute. Wait? Carmelo? Isn't he my friend? Nnnngh! Everything is getting confusing! This is so weird! Brother collapses and so does the girl! What's going on? My knees feel weak. I collapse. Hecate. That had to be her name that's it! That's her name! And my brother that's next to me! His name is Maltorn! And Carmelo! He is my friend! Why? How could he make me try to hurt him?! I look down. Carmelo looks at us fearfully. I look over.
"Pl—please don't hurt me!"
I look down. Maltorn coughs and says, "don't worry Carmelo, you managed to lift the spell... I don’t know if this is permanent though."
"What did he even do to you?"
"He turned me into a toolbox and the girls into tools."
I nod. I notice the grip is still stuck to his back.

Flashback.

Maltorn shields us from the crazed guy.
"Hahahaha you think you're so brave... hmm you'd make a good shelter wouldn't you?"
"Ack?!?" Maltorn cries. I notice there's a weird grip on his back looks like a toolbox. I-Is he turning into a toolbox?
"Ahhhh ahhh it hurts!"
His body is turning red as his eyes gain a strange purple haze.
"Maltorn!"
"Please girls! Run!" He screams.
"Uncle?"
We run. Well more of I drag Hecate away. I look around. I look down.
"Are you okay?" He asks me noticing my glance.
Even though he just had his entire back broken he's more worried about me.
"I'm ok. I'm worried about you."
"Oh my child don't worry about me! I am well now! Your friend has a talent be more concerned about your brother though. He still seems weak."
I nod, "I am."
"Go check on him okay?"
I go check on him. Jessy is balled up. Gohan is brushing his hair with his fingers.
"Thanks Gohan."
"Hi."
"Evie? Making sure... are you okay?"
"Are you ok?"
"First you," he says
"Yes."
"Okay. I'm glad you're okay."
"Are you ok?"
"I can feel my hands and feet!"
"And some of my face."
"That's good!"
"Yeah."
"He's finally to the point he can do his bunny nose scrunch."
I giggle.
"No! Don't you dare!"
I giggle again. He boops Jessie's nose he suddenly flails then sits up. I look over. He moves again.
"I can move!" He stands up only to fall back, "okay maybe not steady."
I smile. Jessie sits up. Roman is quiet.

Mal's POV

Prescott lays in the bed crying weakly.  I hug him.
"I'm sorry Mal!" He's still got the pink tint from being the skirt.
"For what?"
"I feel so violated and wrong after being worn like it was some kind of cheating."
He wasn't cheating though being a skirt wasn't his choice and it wasn't like he was trying to fuck her or something.
"You weren't cheating though. It wasn't your fault." I climb into bed beside him and I lay my head on his chest.
"But I still feel bad!"
"Did you enjoy it?"
"No!"
"Then why do you feel bad?"
"Because I feel like it was wrong!"
"But it's not your fault though!"
At least I know he'll never cheat on me. I kiss his lips. He smiles weakly.
"Imagine being her shirt though. That was terrible!"
"I feel awful for Sawyer and Hanzo... I felt bad and I was just wrapped around her."
I look up at him. Sawyer suddenly bolts awake then checks himself over crying.
"What's wrong?"
"Had to make sure I was still a girl!"
"You're not a girl though?"
"Not now but I had a nightmare."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah now that I know."
I nod. I look down.
"Oh his that's terrifying."
I nod. He kisses my forehead only to fall off the bed. We must've landed. I giggle.
"Ow."

Uma's POV

What was that? We haven't hit land yet! I look around. I see the plant guy. He's ok? He's carrying flowers until he faints. Is he ok? He lays there. I go see if he's ok. He's somewhat okay. Let's take him to Auradon! The boat Is moving again. I sigh. Palos walks up. I look over. He sits down. I look down.
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"Nothing."
I sigh.
"Mmmmmmmm"
I look over.
"Ima gonna go back to—l."
I look over again.
"Carmelo!"
Is he ok? He runs to him and starts trying to wake up but it's not working.   That's not good!
"He needs soul asap! How far are we from land?"
"A nautical mile."
"Okay."
I sigh. Once we get there he grabs Carmelo and jumps off he looks experienced enough. I hope he'll be ok. I think he will. I smile. Eventually everyone is off.
"Dad we shouldn't camp out come on there's a house we're staying at. She has a patio."
I sigh.
"Sure fine I just am worried."
We go to the house.