New relationship

Quentin would be in class on his phone as he had one month left of his junior year until summer break.

"Quentin! get off your phone and pay attention to the class!" an old Male would say as he was teaching the last lesson of the day and for the school year.

Quentin would just put his phone down as he started taking notes while listening to music.

An hour and 20 minutes would go by as school was about to end for the day.

"After this I gotta pack up for this weekend because it's Micah birthday" the 17 year old Male thought to himself not paying attention anymore as he was getting ready to leave.

Ten minutes later the beel would ring dismissing everyone from school.

"Oh my god can you walk any slower" Quentin said to himself as he was behind ppl talking to their friends while walking slow.

The young Male would soon make it to his bus as he sat in his seat which was the third seat behind the driver side as he would only seat there even though they don't have assigned seats.

Soon after everyone got on their bus and went home, the boy walked in his house and started to pack everything he need to get ready to go to his house for the weekend.

At Micah house

Quentin would be in the other male room with another one of his friends watching a video on YouTube.

Micah would be getting ready for work as they didn't take him off the schedule like he requested.

"Damn the fact them niggas didn't take you off the schedule is fucked up" one or the male said as he was on his phone not paying attention to the video.

"On me bro, I swear that bitch can't scheduled for shit" the birthday boy responded as he was putting his shirt on.

Skip to that Saturday

Quentin would wake to hella messages from a GC as he got up to take his medicine.

"Damn I wonder what I missed" the 17 year old Male said as he was reading the msgs everyone was sending to each other, but only one person text messages caught his attention.

After being in three GC for awhile the male would finally get annoyed with some of the ppl in the gc especially a certain someone in there.

"Damn I swear niggas do the most" the male said to himself as the others were still asleep.

Later that day the male would've asked the girl that he had suddenly started liking out as they been talking for awhile.

The three males would've gotten ready as they decided to go watch sonic 2 since they wanted to watch a movie.

"I hope this movie Isn't ass" the older malware of the three said as he was listening to music.

"Apparently shadow is gonna show up in the third one, he shows up at the end of the movie tho" Quentin told the other two by saying something about the third hedgehog showing up.