Lost a Friend

Kai and Quentin would be talking about how their relationship been going but to Kai surprise Quentin was being nice today.

"Why are you so happy babe" she asked being curious.

"Well today is our 3 months anniversary" he responded but knew that she forgot since she never really said happy anniversary or brought it up on the day of their anniversary.

Kai just said ok and continue talking like it didn't matter. The male was just confused as its like it doesn't mean anything. Even though they may have only been together for three months but at least she could put more effort in today.

Quentin would view her story as she posted something and saw that she tagged her gay bsf and it said "I love you". The male was pissed of course and wanted her to explain but she ended up saying it wasn't like that. Quentin now viewing a post that he saw on his feed saw something that ruined this day even more.

The gay best friend is in a relationship already but the caption of the post said "I have two bitches" which ended up doing a collaboration with Quentin girlfriend and tagged one out of two boy friend that she said he had.

Quentin brought up the post to his girlfriend and what she said next was kinda annoying.

"I didn't see anything wrong until you said anything" she responded still confused on what's the problem about all of this.

"Youyold me he has two boyfriends and only tagged one and not only that he did the collaboration with you instead of with his two boyfriends, and you're telling me you didn't see a fucking problem with that" he said clearly pissed.

"I see a problem now that you point it out but what do you want me to do" she responded feeling a bit guilty.

"Do you want me to stop talking to him?" she asked hoping it will make him feel better.

Quentin just ignored her message and went to sleep not bothering to text her for awhile until he was calm.

While Quentin was ignoring her Kai went to talk to the male that posted the video and told him that they can't talk to each other since the post caused an argument between the couple.

Kai texted her bf and said she told him that they couldn't talk anymore but Quentin just doubted that she said that since she has a thing of lying to him.