The Argument

Quentin would just listen to some music while chilling not doing anything since he was just off today. The male would soon get a message from someone that he didn't know but they knew his girlfriend.

"Are you dating someone" was the message that was sent.

"Yeah why do you ask" the other male responded as he was confused on why this question was asked.

"Well your girlfriend is cheating on you with my brother and I have the message" the random person said.

Quentin just stared at his screen as he thought to himself.

"She wouldn't cheat on me I didn't even do anything. But he said he has message"quentin would be thinking to himself as he actually thought she was cheating but didn't want to believe it.

Quentin ended up asking for messages thathe had and the other guys would start sending them one after another while quentin was just reading them.

The young Male would've gotten a text from his manager asking if he can come in And close today. Quentin had responded with a thumbs-up emoji and went to get ready for his closing shift.

15 minutes later

Quentin would be ready for work and walking to his ride since he called an Uber once he finished getting ready. The male would ignore all the messages he got from his girlfriend as he didn't wanna deal with her at the time after the messages he saw.

Once Quentin got to work he saw one of his favorite coworker and and favorite team leader.

"HI JAYLNN AND MARIO" the male shouted while walking in the building.

He called the rest of his coworker slurs and bitches just for fun because he knew they didn't really care. Quentin would walk up to the counter and waved at Jaylnn and fist-bumped Mario and went to clock in.

"How busy has it been" the male employee asked as he clocked and and walked to the front.

"It's been pretty busy since it is Saturday" Mario answered while

Quentin sighed as he went over to Jaylnn and started talking to her about how tired he was and was just bored since no customers came in right now.

Quentin would still be getting messages as he took his phone out and saw that it was his gf and decided to text back.

"Yes baby what is it" he asked as he was clearly annoyed but didn't show it.

"I wanted to know why you're ignoring me" she asked her boyfriend. Quentin juan stood at his phone and decided to send her everything that the other guyhad sent him.

Kai would be looking at the screenshot that Quentin had sent her and the messages of her texting someone and calling them baby.

"Quentin it's not what it looks like I gave someone access to my account because they couldn't make an account" she responded after reading all the messages.

"B.S THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ALL YOU FUCKING NEED IS A PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL AND A PASSWORD THAT'S ALL IT FUCKING TAKES TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM" Quentin was beyond pissed at her excuse of what she was saying.

".... I'm telling the truth why can't you believe me" respond not know what Quentin is feeling right now.

Quentin would get messages from her twin sister asking why her sister is crying in her room. The male responded by sending the same messages that he sent his girlfriend to her sister.

"Dumbass that's her friend she has access to her account" kaniya (not her real name) responded as she was mad that Quentin made her sister cry.

Quentin would go to him and his gf DMs as he looked at the message.

"If it really is someone else logged into your account then prove it, prove that it's someone else" Quentin responded as he was hoping that the other person was joking that she would cheat on him.

She wouldn't respond for the rest of day and Quentin was just left with question running through his head.