Ban

Flashback

Someone from the GC would enter Quentin's DMs talking about how they liked him and he girlfriend.

"So yeah I like both you and your girlfriend f" the female said hoping he would let them join the relationship.

"Yeah I'm not a fan of sharing my girlfriend f with another person no matter who they are but I'll ask her...." the male answered as he went to ask his girlfriend about ban offer.

"Hey babe ban wants to be part of our relationship I told her i don't like sharing but I said I'll ask for your opinion" Quentin sent this message to her personally since he didn't want anyone else to know about it.

"Ummm no tell her i don't wanna be with anyone else besides you"she responded and went back to message in the GC.

Quentin would tell ban what she said causing her to go to the GC and say she was going to kill herself and other stuff ect... Quentin and Kai would simply just send the same message.

"....." was the message that was sent by Quentin and Kai.

Quentin ended going to message Kai personally as they were likely wtf.

"I kinda feel bad" the boyfriend sent but I'm reality he didn't give two shits just didn't want drama in the GC.

"Yeah me too" she responded trying to figure why they would do this just because they didn't want date her.

"So what do you do" the male while everyone else in the GC are trying to calm ban down.

"I guess she can join but nothing personal and only for a week" she responded as she went back to texting in the GC.

Quentin went to ban DMs and told ban that she can only be part of the relationship for a week since that's what him and his girlfriend decided on. The female had calmed down after hearing that.

A week later Quentin would've noticed that she hasn't been texting ban and only texting him. The male would've sent screenshots of his and ban messages to his girlfriend since she's been asking for a lot of personal stuff.

"Quentin I don't like her being part of our relationship" she responded after viewing the messages that Quentin sent her.

Quentin would go to tell her that they didn't want her part of the relationship causing her the  act depressed in the GC but Kai and quentin just ignored it.