Thoughts of leaving her

Quentin had thoughts going though his mind and didn't know what to do right now. Jalynn boyfriend ended up texting him.

"You should probably end things with her. The relationship is causing you a lot of mental pain and stress, it's not worth the pain if she's the reason you are like this" jalynn boyfriend said to Quentin hoping that he would listen.

The two would text each other about what Quentin should do with his gf and if he should break up with her, and he was considering it but just didn't know it he should stay with her an hope things get better or leave and focus on himself.

Kai wouldn't care that she had been ignoring her bf but everytime he said something about it she would say sorry and promise that she'll never do it again but that was a lie and he knew it. Quentin knew thT he couldn't live like this and his mental health couldn't handle the toxicity of the relationship but deep down he didn't want o break up so he just got up and got ready for the day.

After Quentin got ready he took his medicine, grabbed his speaker while he connected his phone to it and started listening to music while cleaning.

"Bang bang causing a commotion gonna let it bang" the 18 year old said while washing the dishes.

After about two hours the male would've gotten done cleaning the kitchen, living room, dining room, and the laundry room and lit some candles.

When the male was done cleaning all he could think about was kai and why he should stay in this relationship but still loved her.