Chapter 1

Colton's POV:

I felt a heavy slam against my body and I folded onto the floor. I looked up and above me stood 2 muscular guys with their arms crossed. "Well well well, maybe this should be your lesson to not do any gay shit on us FAGGOT!" They kicked me hard in the chest and I yelped. I just laid there, limp, and then hobbled up.

I limped to my 6th period of my 7 period day, History. Once History was finished I headed over to gym. I, unfortunately got placed in the gym with all the popular boys and girls, including Anthony Burke.

Anthony was one of the bullies (not one of the ones mentioned above) who tortured me, but not as severely. He mainly got kicks out of embarrassing or exposing me and taunting me like a cat with a mouse.

Despite this, I still thought he was handsome. He was at least 6 foot and at least 200 lbs or something, he had broad shoulders and arms.

Of course, how could I forget his massive thighs and plump butt. I swear to God, why do all the straight dudes have big asses. Anyways, today we were lifting so I was not enthusiastic. I told the gym teacher about my injury and he said I could sit out. The only open chair was next to Anthony and his minions. They ignored me for the most part and I sat on my phone on TikTok.

That's when I looked up and realized it was Anthony's turn to squat. He put on what looked like 250lbs, and did it with ease. Of course, his ass was a sight and I admit I stared. But unfortunately, his friends noticed me.

"Psst hey Anthony," they said to him, trying to whisper but clearly wanting me to hear, "I think that fag is staring at you."

He turned his head to face me and a wicked smile grew on his face. I blushed and buried my face in my phone, but that's when he snatched it out of my hands. Luckily, I was able to power it off in time, but that was no matter for Anthony. He held it up high, like some Olympic medal, but then took off running with his friends.

I chased after them into the locker rooms. "Please give it!" I pleaded.

"Aw, how scary," he taunted, "If you want it, go fetch!" That's when he threw my phone into a toilet.

"NOO!" I shrieked. His friends snickered and left. That's when I snapped and turned to face him. I ran after him but he dodged me and I flew into the wall.

I slid to the ground and stared up at him in embarrasment. He strutted over to me and clicked his tongue.

"When will you ever learn..." he trailed off and left the room. I fished my phone out of the toilet and cleaned it. Luckily, it was an old iPhone 7 and my parents said they'd buy me the new 13. I cleaned it off, grabbed my stuff, and left as soon as the bell rang.