Chapter 5

Anthony's POV:
He looked so god damn cute and adorable, as he rested his head against my chest. I wrapped one arm around his waist, and the other placed on his head. I rubbed my fingers in a small circle and ruffled his hair. He moaned slightly in his sleep and he just shifted a little.

I finished the movie and decided to carry him upstairs to my room. I held him like a baby and I changed quickly into some PJ'S (which was just my boxers). I wrapped my legs around his and pressed him closer to me. I pulled the blankets over us and sighed heavily.

He was so fucking cute, and his soft, plump, pink lips looked delicious. Apart of me wanted to take off his shirt and smooch him and leave hickeys all over his body, but I didn't want to be creepy. I waited for a few more minutes to make sure he was fast asleep, and I placed a soft kiss on the top of his head.

***********NEXT MORNING***********
Colton's POV:
I woke up, feeling groggy but relaxed, and as I opened my eyes, I gasped. My face was buried in Anthony's bare chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I freaked out and tried wriggling myself out of his grasp, but I eventually gave up. Again, I hated him, but I also thought he was a hottie.

A few minutes later, he woke up. He let out a big yawn and stretched. He looked down at me and smirked, and I just stared at him with my eyes wide open.

"G'mornin' you," he said slyly.
"H-hi," I squeaked.

He let me go and I pulled away. This earned me a pout from him. He looked really cute with his soft brow hair falling almost over his eyes, and his soft lips in a pout.

We both got up and got dressed and I decided to head home. As I was walking out the door, he stopped me and stared down at me.

"Hey, thanks for uhh... our little.. date I guess?" He said.
"Of course!"

He gave me a big hug and nuzzled his face into my neck which made me blush. While he had his face there, I felt his wet tongue lick my neck and I yelped. Before I could pull away, his lips suctioned around my neck and I felt his teeth nibble on my flesh.

He pulled away and took a picture of my neck. He showed me and I saw that he left a hickey on me.

Wow... h-he claimed m-me. I thought.

I just smiled at him stupidly and left right away.