Chapter 2

Colton's POV:
The next day, I got to school pretty early and sat in the commons. That's when I saw my best friend, Jace. Jace just so happened to be the brother of Anthony. Anthony used to tease me and bully me as a kid when I would play with Jace.

"Hi Jace," I said eagerly.
"Sup little dude," he extended his hand to dab me up. "How's Tony been treating you?"
"Uhm..."
"Oh great." Jace groaned.
"He threw my phone in the toilet yesterday," I sighed.
"That bitch," Jace muttered. "Well, ima go to class, if he's misbehaving, just text me or tell me. I'll make sure he learns."
"Alright, thanks buddy!"

**************************************
Since I only had lunch and Gym with Anthony, my day has been pretty stress free. Today when we got to gym, our teacher had us line up.

"OK class," his voice boomed, "Today we are gonna be running a mile, and at the end we'll be doing relays. I decided I want you guys to partner up."

I was hoping I could be alone or at least with some other irrelevant person, but Anthony walked right up to me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. I shuddered.

"Sup little man," he purred into my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear and neck.
"H-hi," I squeaked.
"I'd say you'd make a pretty good relay partner, especially with that cute little perky butt of yours." He said smacking it hard. I just gave him a side eye and pray he'd leave my side.

I has to admit, his husky voice was hot, and his outfit made it better: a white tank top with black gym shorts.

The coach had us line up next to each other and he fired a toy gun to start us off. Somehow, I beat him in the mile by a whole minute. which made him furious.

Our next activity was to do the relay race which involved hurdles. The coach fires us off and Anthony took off and leaped over his hurdles with ease.

I started to catch up and that's when he knocked my hurdle over, and I tripped and fell on it with a loud crash. The plastic hurdle broke and my leg was cut up really badly. I laid there, groaning and with a pounding head. The coach came running up to me and I sat up, shaking. I saw Anthony staring at me, clearly enjoying this, and other kids staring, either looking worried or snickering.

The coach yelled at Anthony to take me to the nurses office. I managed to get up and started limping badly to the door and as a I got into the hallway, I collapsed. Anthony hustled after me and picked me up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asks seemingly concerned.
"G-going to the office," I feebly replied.
"Are you dumb? You're hurt bruh. Lemme carry you."

He scooped me up like a baby and I put my arms around his neck. Although I hated this man, he gave me butterflies as he hoisted me up and carried me to the nurses office. He sat me down on the bench and looked for paper towels to wipe the dripping blood from the gash in my leg.

He found some and pressed them against my cut. I winced in pain and backed away. He pulled back and had an actually worried look on his face. "I- uhm. sorry." He replied. He finished wiping the blood and wrapped in bandages. I expected him to leave but he just leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Uhm. You can go now," I replied snarkly.
"What do ya mean?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Like why are you still here? I thought you hated me, I'm even shocked you brought me to the office."
"Well im an asshole with a heart." Anthony replied smoothly.

I just sat there, dumbfounded.