Ch-15

When the group reached to the river, they decided to camp here for rest and eating, so they tried to hook a fish from the river for lunch, but these fishes are too bad, they never got hooked. Lu Xi also tried to catch the fish, when she put her hand in the river, she really felt that alot and lots of fishes are swimming in her direction. She raised her hand and looked left and right, no one was noticing here. She exhales the held breath and then decided to do some tricks. She held the fishing rod and also released her consciousness in water to call for fish, soon a big fish about 5 kg got caught in her hook. She thought it would be very heavy and hard to take it out but she didn't expect that it was just like a piece of cake for her. She easily held the fishing rod and took out the fish from the water. The surrounding audience was also getting excited by watching this scene. And when Lu Xi made the land on the ground, everyone cheered. Lu Xi took the opportunity to fish for another 2 fishes and that's how everyone enjoyed their lunch.
Now everyone was really impressed with Lu Xi, but Lu Xi behaviour didn't change, she was still calm and collected, without talking much.
After lunch, when they had enough food and rest, they went on. In this big forest, they found many types of plants and even found some hares. Soon it got evening and they decided to camp here for night. Hares with some edible plants and some other things they brought with them here, they enjoyed they dinner.

On the 3rd day they reached their mountain, which they are going to climb. They made enough preparations and tried to climb it. They were really excited when they climbed for some distance when suddenly a girl lost some balance and almost fell down. She was so scared and it seems she can fall down anytime like this, when Lu Xi gives her hand and pulled her very easily, settled her again with the help of guide and then they go on to climb. Everyone was really amazed with her strength and power, boys were feeling a little jealous whereas girls were deeply impressed. Mo Jin was also very interested in him by this time now, but she can't put her pride aside to impress a man so she ignored 'him'. But still subconsciously noticed 'him' time to time.