Ch-114 I Am Sorry

For the whole night Lu Xi slept well and only woke up in the morning. She looked at the time, it was 5:00 a.m. She got up and went to the bathroom for freshen up. She looked herself in the mirror in the bathroom and saw that she was looking gorgeously wild handsome and so beautiful.   With her silver hair messed up, her unparalleled face with such beautiful golden colour eyes, she groomed her hair a little by her hands and smiled at herself in a good mood. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she came out from the bathroom without taking a bath, because she knows that there are still people out there and she can't be too different from them and can't let them notice that she has bathed.

   After entering her bedroom once again, she wears her jacket and took the goggles. After taking her things, she didn't wait any longer and came out of the space. She found that there almost all the people woke up by now and some people were also looking in her direction as if thinking why she didn't wake up till now, but may e no one noticed that she was not in the car for the whole night. She put on her goggles, she knows that it will look strange that she is still wearing goggles even in the early morning and maybe even doubt her, but she can't do anything about it and has to wore the goggles.

   She also don't know why her eyes changed colour and even in this stunning golden colour which is very conspicuous and unique. Maybe it has some meaning but for now she has to wear goggles to hide them.

   Very far from here, in the cave, someone was watching her every move and couldn't help but smile at her action. And surprisingly his black eyes turned golden colour same as Lu Xi's eye colour. But the only difference was that Lu Xi can't change her eye colour at her will but the Lord can.

   The Lord said something very silently as if just talking unintentionally and to himself : "Very soon when you realise the power of tour eyes, tou will know how to control them, now everything depends on you, don't disappoint us. Because you are the chosen saviour, it's your responsibility to save it and protect it and I can't stop it. I am sorry". When he was saying sorry there was a remorseful and regretful expression on his face as if he didn't want to happen, what's going to happen. No one knows what's going to happen and why he was saying sorry.

   No one knows and Lu Xi also don't know. Right now she just opened the car door and stepped out and other people really got surprised when they saw her wearing goggles in this early morning.