Jerimah Fisher

Cousins Beach, my best friend Steven had invited me along with Laurel his mum and Belly his little sister.

Earth to Y/N, pay attention to me, Steven whined,

"Steven you are driving and I am not going to be the reason that you crash this car".

Steven turn the radio on, after listening to belly sing or as Steven called it belting we had finally arrived at Cousins.

I loved listening to the beach, smell and even feeling the wind on my face
Which I felt as soon as jumped out of the car and stretched my legs.

A pretty women with blonde hair greeted Laurel, Steven and Belly. I quietly waited for the introduction between the group to finish up.

"Y/N come meet Susannah", Laurel spoke.

"Susanna, thank you for allowing me to spend the summer here".

"Nonsense sweet girl, any friend of Laurel's children is always welcome"

Belly was right Susannah did have a way of making you feel welcome.

"Anyway lovely, come meet my sons Jermiah and Conrad".

As Susanah introduced me to her sons my eyes wondered to the boy with golden skin and beautiful eyes.

"And who might this beautiful girl be", I raised a brow at this comment,

"Back off Jermiah, she is like a little sister to me". Steven told him.

"Jerimah huh", I voiced out,

Speaking finally seem to draw his attention from Steven to me.

"In the flesh, beautiful".

Are you always this flirty, I asked genuine curiosity evident in my voice.

"Only when I seeing something I like".

"Well jerimah you will have to try harder then that'. I shouted jogging off to catch up with belly. Hearing Steven laugh.

"Shut Up Steven"