Jeremiah Fisher (Teen Pregnancy)

Starting at the positive pregnancy test wasn't t how I thought my day would start. But sometimes life doesn't go as planned.

Flashback

I was attending the birthday party that was being hosted for Belly and of course Jeremiah was there.

I went to quickly walk away from him before he saw me but I wasn't quick enough. Soon I felt his hand grab mine.

I turned a scowl present on my my face.

"What Jeremy", my tone laced with annoyance.

Jeremiah's Pov

"What Jeremy", her tone showing annoyance.

I just smiled at her enjoying that fact that she was still talking to me despite the prank that I pulled on her.

"What, are you still mad at the glitter shower".

I laughed just thinking about her covered in glitter.

Soon I felt a hand punch my arm.

"Ow that is abuse", I made my voice sound like I was really hurt.

She rolled her eyes and went to walk away from me. But before she could get to far way I grabbed her arm.

"What Jeremiah", she didn't sounded annoyed but rather exhausted.

"Let me get you drink " I suggested.

I quickly looked around for the drinks area.

"Sure I"ll be upstairs waiting", she responded.

Before getting her drink I waited to see which room she went to after I watched her shut the door I went and got her and myself a drink.

Walking upstairs holding a bottle of alcohol I swiped I kicked the door,

Y/n opened the door a few seconds later. I handed her the drink I got for her and then with my free hand shut the door.

Y/n was already sitting on the bed with her crossed taking sips out of her drink so I sat across from her taking sips out of my drink.

During that time y/n and I had opened the bottle I swiped and passed the bottle between us.

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n I can ask you a question"

"Sure, Jeremiah",

"Do you think I am a failure",

I looked towards Jeremiah confusion written all over my face, why would he think those things,

I reached out gently grabbing his face turning his head in the process so that he would look at me.

"Jeremiah, I think you are the best people I have ever meant and you are not a failure.

Jeremiah's Pov

Hearing her say those words to me made a feeling spring to life in my chest and before I know it I leaned forward and placed my lips on her hers she quickly returned the kiss.

The next thing I knew out clothes were being removed and her hands where all over my body her moans were all I could focus on.

The next morning

Y/n's Pov

I woke feeling hot, I tried to move but something was keeping me in place I turned over and was face to face with Jeremiah Fisher.

Shit I looked around the room spotting our clothes on the floor.

Flashbacks of last time came back to me his confession, the kiss and the fact the we had sex.

I gently removed his arm from around my waist and put my clothes on and quickly got in my car and left.

The present

I washed my hands pregnancy test placed placed in my pocket. I grabbed my phone calling Jeremiah.

After three rings he answered.

"Y/n", his tone was confused.

"Jeremiah, can I come around I need to talk you it's important".

"Sure, see you in bit". The phone cut out as I was heading to my car the car ride to the Fishers was filled with feeling of stress and anxiety.

Pulling up Jeremiah was outside waiting for me. I parked my car getting out and slowly walking over.

"Y/n, what's going on".

When I reached him, I placed my hand in my pocket pulling the pregnancy test out.

Jeremiah's Pov

When she finally reached me I noticed her placing her hand in the pocket of her jacket   pulling something out. She placed the object in my hand looking down it was a positive pregnancy test.

"Shit", was the first word that left my mouth She's pregnant.

"How long have you know", I asked her.

"I found out today".

I walked towards her test in my hands, I pulled her into a hug.

"We will get through this together".

@JessACampbell