Conrad Fisher

"Morning Y/n", Laurel said

"Morning Laurel, did you have a good night I asked, referring to the fact that belly and I had seen her come in clothes quite misplaced.

Wipe that grin off your face Y/N, Laurel remarked with a hidden smile

What grin I asked, putting my spoon up to my mouth hiding my smirk from her.

So what is a his name I asked, Y/N I am not having this conversation with you.

"What conversation", a voice asked curiosity laced behind the need to be cool and mysterious.

Nothing I, snapped quickly towards Conard Fisher who I have grown up with.

Laurel looked shocked, I cleaned up my cereal and bid goodbye to Laurel and went upstairs towards Jeremiah's room ignoring Conrad's hurt face,

As I stormed in Jeremiah was laying down on his bed arms open for me to lay in, which I accepted gladly,

Crying tears of frustration,

"Is it Conrad", Jeremiah asked,

I nodded, my voice was still shaking from crying. Jeremiah gently pulled my head away from his shoulder and sat up.

"What happened between the two of you last night when I was with belly and Steven".

"Conrad and I, we were sitting down on the beach and we were drinking and we talked for a few hours and he said he wanted to go for a swim so we did and we both surfaced for air and he kissed me and we begin to makeout and when I told him I was ready he freaked out and left me at the beach alone crying and we haven't spoken since, i blurted out.

Jeremiah looked confused.

"That all happened within a few hours, go Y/N.

"Jeremiah this isn't funny, I whined.

After Jeremiah and I spoke about Conrad, we had fallen asleep.