𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂

I am really grateful for your patience

Special thanks to judge for their hard work.

Here are the reviews most contestants were waiting for.

Title: Sageo (A Death Sage)

Author Name: iMeGiNeSoN

Total Marks: 79/100

Cover:7.5/10

The cover for this story is quite aesthetic because it looks different from other books.

Title:4/5

Title is catchy because the title will tell you about what the story is about. We can see the vibes for the story by the title too.

Blurb:8/10

The blurb of this story already tells about the theme of the story. The author did a good job by doing this blurb and as reader, we will be interested to read what the story is about.

First Chapter:8/10

From the first chapter, readers will start to be interested in reading more because they want to discover what will happen next. As author for this story, she does a great good to attract readers to read more and want to discover the story.

Grammar & Vocabulary:13/15

The grammar and vocabulary for this story is great. The author also uses simple English that makes it easy for all readers from any country to read and understand the story.

Plot:8.5/10

Plot for this story is good because this story would not make the reader become bored and there are no black holes in this plot.

Creativity:8/10

As for creativity, yes the author did the greatest of creativity starting with cover, blurb, first chapter and most importantly in plotting. This author's creativity is making a story that makes readers like to read more for the story.