𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓽7 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂

I am really grateful for your patience

patience.

Special thanks to the judges, for their hard work.

Here are the reviews most contestants were waiting for.

Judge: _samsoo
___

It's gonna be you by ViniShah2

Cover: 07/10
The cover is related to the story. The graphics of the story are great. The cover of the book is eye-catching.

Title: 05/05
The title of the book is eye-catching. Readers can know about the story from the title. The title is easy to understand.

Blurb: 09/10
The blurb of the book is short and understable. You can know about the story from a blurb.

First chapter: 06/10
The story is detailed and there are some grammar mistakes. The first chapter is unique, the first chapter needs some changes as the mistakes make it harder to understand some of the words.

Grammar and vocabulary: 10/15
Story does have many major grammar and vocabulary mistakes. Sentences and Tenses are not correct. It makes it hard to understand some paragraphs.

Plot: 09/10
I really loved the plot. The story is not cliche. The plot is unique and it is detailed.

Creativity: 08/10
The creativity factor is amazing and doesn't need any major changes.

Pace: 07/10
The pace I felt was a little slow and could have been fast.

Character development: 07/10
I do like how the author has represented her characters and their development.