𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂

I am really grateful for your patience

Special thanks to judges for their hard work.

Here are the reviews most contestants were waiting for.

Judge: theseptember97
___

BTS-One-shot by HoodGirl28

Cover: 8/10

As for the cover, yes it is fine but it is more fine if the author put the title inside this cover because it was too plain and just their photo in this cover. Reader did not know what the book was if see this cover.

Title: 8/10

About the title, it is the normal title for this oneshot version. But I advised the author to change an aesthetic title to attract the reader because this title has always been seen in other fanfic.

Blurb: 9/10

As for blurb, they are totally fine and make the reader curious about what the story will be as being written by the author.

Beginning: 7.5/10

The beginning of this story is good but a little bit confusing. I advised the author to put a short summary first before starting the story because it is oneshot story.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 18/20

As for grammar and vocabulary, this author really did a good job because the author uses normal grammar and vocabulary that make it easier for the reader to understand the story.

Creativity: 12/15

Creativity for this oneshot is great because every one shot that this author wrote gives many different vibes and attracts the reader to read more.