𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂

I am really grateful for your patience

Special thanks to the judges, for their hard work.

Here are the reviews most contestants were waiting for.

Judge: DevilRaven7

Note by judge:

I have tried to be unbiased and frank while reviewing. I hope this benefits the contestants. Wishing best for all.

___

Umm… I ruined a mafia fanfiction by Yeahidonthavethink

Title : 5/5
Author chooses the correct title for the story and it's catchy. Readers can predict the story's content by making it easy to understand.

Cover: 10/10
Cover of the story is related to the story. The Graphics of the story are up to mark. We can depict the story by cover.

Blurbs: 10/10
The short description of the story is given that creates suspense thus encouraging the readers to read the story. It is short with appropriate description.

First Chapter: 9/10
The First chapter so far has a unique creative idea that makes the story a great start. There is no grammatical mistake with correct vocabulary. Author had quite interesting idea that makes readers curious about the story.

Grammar and vocabulary: 13/15
Story contains no grammatical mistakes. Sentences have proper structure with appropriate punctuation marks and vocabulary. There is mistakes in using tenses.

Plot: 10/10
Plotting of story as per sequence imagination is done. Understanding the story and idea that the author had in her mind have explained with its sequence.