Chapter 5

Winter growled as he was rudely awoken from his dream about Qibli. The dream was about him and Qibli starting a family together and he wishes to get back to it.

Winter: I was having a really great dream, ya know?

Qibli: Was it better than seeing me?

Winter blushed and looked away with a pout while a small No escaped his mouth, Qibli laughed and led Winter to a different cave. They were going to meet the rest of their Winglet today and Qibli was excited so was Winter but he did want to share a cave with only Qibli maybe he can ask Tsunami for a private cave, they arrive to see the cave almost full of dragons and Tsunami sitting in the middle of the cave with a scroll in hand.

Tsunami: You two are lucky you made it just in time. Anyway I'm Tsunami, now that we're all here let's introduce yourselves.

A yellow Rainwing went first and Winter had to cover his ears because of how loud she was talking.

Kinkajou: I'm Kinkajou! And I love pineapples! Also I'm best friends with Queen Glory, I live in the Rainforest! I adore sloths and.... did I say I love pineapples?

The Skywing went next.

Carnelian: I'm Carnelian, I've been in more battles than ANY of you here.

Winter snorts and Carnelian glares at him, he puts up his talons in surrender and apologised. Then the Mudwing spoke.

Umber: I'm Umber! I'm Clay's brother.

Qibli wraps his arm around Winter and introduced himself.

Qibli: I'm Qibli, adoptive son of Queen Thorn, brother of Sunny and this snow sniffer's best friend.

Winter giggles and introduced himself.

Winter: I'm Winter, nephew of Queen Glacier and Princess Blaze also this sand snorter's best friend (Whispering) And his soon to be boyfriend.

Tsunami: What was that?

Winter: I asked if me and Qibli can get a private cave.

Tsunami: You can but it would eliminate the purpose of the school.

She then points at a green Seawing.

Turtle: I-I'm Turtle.

And finally Moon

Moonwatcher: I'm Moonwatcher.

Winter looks at her and waved his talon at her with a smile, Moon stared at him for a few seconds before waving her talon back at him and facing forward but didn't notice Winter hold his head with a hiss of pain.