Chapter: 2 : Who the hell is this?

Lavender Lockhart

"So second semester huh.... Isla you said something about you finding a job right? How about you think of offer that I suggest you? Well I did try agreeing other RJs but all refused saying that they aren't young to host shows like these."

"Dad unless you tell me what's that about how will I work as in?"

"Okay. Here's this thing. My counselor suggested that we should come up with a show that will drive more youthful audience. We need a young voice. We have this survey that youth are facing problem like in new relationship, insecurities and many more. This bottles up in their mind and give rise to stress. We want someone to hear their worry and advise them wisely."

"But dad how will I bring this wisdom to do so."

"Isla believe me you are much more than what you think of yourself. Did you forget you saved a marriage from breaking, hell you even saved your own cousin from committing suicide? If it isn't then I do have many things to list."

"Okay, dad I got it. I will think about it."

Though, school is ten minutes walking distance dad like to drive me here. Waiting for my best friend was cut short by ringing of my phone. Without looking at caller id I picked the call. { Lavender: italic_____ Valentino: bold+italic}

"So, how did you sleep?"

"Who the hell is this?"

"You know I am Valentino Costa the only Bad Boy of town. You can't get to talk like that to me."

"Why burnt someone actually showed you mirror?"

"You know for teen girl you have pretty big mouth."

*beep* beep*

There I don't like dealing with a$$holes early morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there hope you are liking the new story so far up is the pic of Nicholas Cage playing the Dad of Lavender Lockhart