Chapter: 11: So...You like Blueberry Pancakes?

Lavender Lockhart

"Do you think he will forgive me?"

"Yes. I'm positive."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because you are the best daughter. And which dad will want to be mad at such an amazing princess?"

"You don't hang up on me."

"I won't, go for it."

With that I knocked on his bedroom door. It's my first time I'm apologising him. I never had hurt him. He is my mentor my best friend and best father of this world.

"Dad can I?"

"You don't have to ask to come in my room dear. What happened are you hungry? Sorry I woke up late. Just give me ten minutes I will make something quickly for you."

"Dad"

"Wha....?" I cut him by embracing him tightly. I don't know when I started crying that's when I realized his shirt is damped with my tears.

"Why are you crying honey?"

"I'm sorry dad. I was not myself yesterday. I'm sorry I made you feel awful. Please forgive me."

"Who said I was mad? It's okay to not be okay sometimes. I love you, you know right?"

"Love you too, Dad!"

"So who is up for Blueberry Pancakes?"

"Me, But you will teach me?"

"Yeah and let my house set on fire?"

"DAD" I watched as he descends the stairs to kitchen.

"So ...You like blueberry pancakes?"

"Huh?" Shit I totally forgot he was still on line.

"I like it."

"What?"

"Never mind talk to you later."

"WAIT... Thank You!"

"So does that mean you owe me one?"

"What are you talking? I can't hear you guess reception is bad due to weather talk to you later."

*beep* beep*

This boy is really getting on my nerves now.