Chapter: 12: Just be yourself

Lavender Lockharts

"What do you say should I do?"

"Listen to your heart."

"You are not helping."

"How would I help when you go talk in riddle, sweetheart?"

"See let me get this straight, My dad wants me to go on his studio and he will represent me as RJ of his new show 'Hello Love' airing every Saturdays and Sundays."

"What do you think what should I do?"

"Do you want to go?"

"I would love to but what if people knows the real me and hates the reel me."

"They won't, heck won't be aware of what you look like what your real name is what sort of person you are by just hearing your voice for like what an hour of the conversation. Have you ever recorded your voice and heard it. No right? Then how would you know how soothing clam and cheerful it is. Trust me go with it you will love it."

"You sure won't tease me aftermath."

"It depends whether you will show the reel you or real you on the show."

"Okay try out are on coming Monday. Let's see will I be selected."

"You will. Just be yourself."

"So do you like tomatoes on your pizza?"

"Yes tomatoes and onions with extra cheese."

"Okay. What's your favourite shot from Starbucks?"

"What's with all questions? Any ways I like Dark chocolate Mocha."

"Okay Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese with tomatoes and onion toppings and Dark chocolate Mocha it is. I gotta to go."

"What hey where are you....

*beep* beep*