Chapter Seven

Isabel Esmeralda Genova POV

We went to a restaurant after.... That event. Anyways he drove us to a restaurant that was super fancy

Luckily we wore something classy huh

True that, we got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. It was super beautiful and very classy. We went and a hostess showed us our table. Amedeo then pulled out the chair for me and I just smiled at him back. I mean sure he is a dickhead sometimes but he is really nice.

"So what do you wanna order" I asked him.

"I think i will get some ravioli" He said but wasn't focused with me at all.

"What about you?" He asked me and I looked at him to only see him looking at someone behind me.

She was wearing a red tight dress that showed her form. She also had blond, almost white hair, that was so straight and she also had the bluest eyes ever. her makeup was a bit cakey but I'm not gonna judge a woman's style choice. She had the brightest red lipstick ever and her eye makeup was red, also matching her lips and dress. I mean she is beautiful in her own way and she kinda reminds me of someone. Very much, but I couldn't point it out from where.

And she has big ass boobs.

Laraaaa.

What, its trueee.

"I will get tortellini with some shrimps" I said in a kinda sad tone.

"Mmm sounds good" He said still looking at that woman. Then a waitress came over to our table. He was a cute guy and he gave me a smile and I gave him a smile back.

"Hi I will be your waiter for today what may I get you guys" He said while smiling at me and his italian accent coming out.

"I will get-'' I said but got rudely interrupted by Deodorant.

"She will have tortellini with shrimps and I will have ravioli and two champagne glasses" He said looking at the dude who was still looking at me and I giggle a little bit making Amedeo look angrier at the waiter and me.

"Yes of course it will take 20 minutes or less" He said and gave me a wink. Amedeo just looked away.

Someone is jelly.

"So what was your little mission you came here for'' I asked Amedeo.

"I need to meet some of my business partners. Excuse me I will be right back" He said and leaves. I saw that he went to that girl's table direction but I think he is just going to the bathroom. It was a while before the boy came back with my food and Amedeos and two glasses of champagne.

"Where's your brother?" The boy asked.

"He is not my brother, he is my husband." I said but was wondering where he went. It has been over twenty minutes now.

Where is that hot son of a bitch.

Then I saw him coming back. He was all a mess, his shirt was a little bit unbuttoned and his hair a little messy. And you could see he was a little bit out of breath.

"Where did you go Amedeo?" I asked him feeling a little bit of angry.

"To the bathroom" He quickly said and took a bite of his food and still looked behind me.

"Could I have some water please?" I asked the boy who was still standing there looking at me.

"Ohh okay but could I just say you have the most beautiful eyes ever" He said and I could feel my cheeks go red I was about to say something when I hear deodorant say something.