Chapter Thirty Four

Isabel Rodríguez POV

It has gone a week or so, or like week and like five days to be exact and I may or may not have brought back Amante Mortal. I still got my contacts on my new phone and I have killed a few people that actually deserve it and it feels like I am almost back to myself. I still have a few more people to kill and I am going to do it today. Oh and I am loving my new hair, it's so cute. I have also done my nails, I did them in a red french with a heart on my ring finger and some lash extensions and to be honest I have never looked this good yet. Plus I have the perfect plan for Alek. So everything is coming into place, but I still can't go back not yet. Anyways I got a date to go too and it will be a good one too right Lara.

Oh yes it will be.

I went over to the closet and chose a beautiful white dress that had one strap and a very high slit on my thigh and it looks amazing on my body. Then I went to do my hair and makeup, I did my hair into curls and my makeup kept it natural and not too much. I also chose a white red bottoms that goes so well and I chose a ring that I stole back from Amedeo and a necklace that he gave. And of course I had my babies with me, my gun and my knife.

 And of course I had my babies with me, my gun and my knife

I looked at the ring and smiled. My engagement ring, sure he gave me it super late but I still love it with all of my heart and that won't change. I went outside of my apartment and waited for Carlos to come and get me, he is in the Spain mafia and I know it is a risk and they might find me but I got a mission and I am going to finish it. I saw Carlos pull up and he got out of the car and went over to hug me. "You look deadly Rose" He said and I smiled at him. "Thank you Carlos, now shall we go" I said and he went over to open up the car door, I then got into the car.

---------------

We got to the restaurant and we already ordered food and talked about everything. "So why did you move here to Sweden of all of the places?" He said and I chuckled a little bit. "Well I just wanted to get away from everything and everyone and I have been here in Sweden before and I loved it here" I said and smiled while he ate his food. I bit my lip and looked at him in a seductive way. "You know what I am thinking about right now" I said and he smiled at me. "No" He shortly answered back. "I think we should go to the bathroom" I said and his smile got bigger. He quickly got up and I got up too and we both went to the bathroom.

When we reached the bathroom he locked the door and started to touch my waist, I flinched at his touch and I felt his hands on my waist instead of Carlos. But I tried to forget about that touch and I put my hands on his chest. He started to kiss my neck and I just couldn't get Alek's touch out of my head. "Sit on the toilet" I said and pushed him away from me. He just smiled and sat down on the toilet, he started to get his pants undone. I picked my hair up and put it up in a ponytail. As I was coming closer to him I took my knife out of my thigh and stabbed him in his belly. He groaned in pain and I took out my gun and pointed at his head. But he just started to laugh.

I smiled at him. "Do you know who I am,or should I tell you?" I said. "Oh I know who you are" He said, I looked confused at him and then he stopped laughing. "Isabel Rodríguez" He said and took out the knife. "How the hell do you know that name?" I said louder. He tries to stand up and gets closer to me. "Because I was the one who sent you that mission, I wanted to find you" He said and I backed away from him. "Why?" I asked him. "Because your family told me so and they are here you can't run away anymore" He said and that's when I opened the door and started to run away from the restaurant.