13. Horanghi and Nunpyobeom, the children of Winter

"Lift... more your hip."

Jimin purrs, his claws damaging more and more of the wood beneath him. Shuddering he obeys the Alpha who lays his forehead on the scarred back, moving his pelvis in constant back and forth, rubbing his groin against Jimin's buttocks. He gasps and moans deeper than the Omega, who does so high-pitched and in whimpering mode.

He opens his mouth, giving a muffled cry and sticking out his tongue for a moment, Namjoon collapses on top of him, panting exhaustedly. He doesn't have much time to recover or continue giving loose kisses to his partner's back; a childish cry abruptly interrupts them. Jimin lifts his head from the ground, looking to the side.

"Let him cry a little. He won't die." gasps Namjoon and Jimin wags his tail, tickling him a little.

"Don't mistreat our baby."

"Don't let him mistreat me by demanding so much attention."

Jimin laughs, considering Namjoon childish. The Alpha gets up and looks for his dopo, going to the other room to hold the crying baby. Next to this one, there are two others. Both with orange fur and stripes on their tails, ears and part of their skin; blue-gray eyes staring at him.

Namjoon knows what these two handlers want. His little brother, the only leopard, cries non-stop and they will get the same thing: daddy to come and carry them. Namjoon does the usual maneuver to carry the three of them.

Jimin on the futon fixes his hair a bit and uses a sheet to half cover himself. He picks up the still whimpering child and pulls him to his chest.

"What do you think will be next?" asks Jimin suddenly. Namjoon sits down next to him. The two babies start to crawl. "I'd like it to be a girl. I'd like to have one." he comments quietly. Namjoon yawns.

"You want an Omega?" Jimin shrugs. "You've given me three Alphas. I'm the envy of any noble in this country," he comments with amusement. "Even of your family."

"Don't be such a hater." chides Jimin with a pout.

Namjoon scoffs and stares at his youngest son eating. A letter arrived from the capital a few days ago. Anyone can tell they hardly know where to send it. It announced that Jungkook and Jin had a baby. A beastman, an Omega wolf, was born. Namjoon can almost imagine the absurd chaos: the emperor has as his first son an Omega who is a "dog".

He will not inherit in any way. Or maybe Jin will anyway. Taehyung and Yoongi also had children. A human boy, a beastman girl; a Beta and an Omega respectively. Truth be told, Namjoon doesn't care. If it's up to him, they can disappear. Jimin leans back from him and Namjoon kisses him on the head.

"I want to go see my nephews. I'm sure they will also like to meet Wonho, Woojin and Leedo."

"After winter."

"What a trap."

Jimin dozes, tired. He's barely started the day and already feels exhausted. However, it's a bad habit when it's not winter and when he's pregnant. Namjoon has impregnated him very quickly and at the same time, he has also given him very strong puppies just as quickly and efficiently.

Three Alphas. The three big ones. Jimin gave birth alone with Namjoon helping him in the same house that he took the time to expand for more comfort. Even with the pregnancies, life has been very smooth and good.

There hasn't been a day when Jimin is bored or regrets coming. Jimin has had fights with Namjoon, silly things because of his reluctance to let him get pregnant or walk in areas where he could get hurt; other than that, they have been able to get along very, very well.

Namjoon hunts for food, sometimes buys things, Jimin learned to cook and they do it together; he paints and sings while Namjoon has his hours of meditation or making coats out of animal skins; he walks alone in the forest, sometimes sleeps out there and comes back days later with Namjoon greeting him. Outside contact has been almost nil and Jimin is fine with that.