🍓Part 1🍓

English is my second language so if I have any mistakes tell me
——————————————————-
I want to kill myself and then recreate my entire being. Anyway as Anya was thinking of this she was watching a romcom. This was not the kind of movie she liked but she was feeling more lonely than normal. But this didn't help, instead it made her feel even worse.

She had school tomorrow. At least she could see the person she liked. she didn't know her, or maybe she did. Anyways Anya didn't know her name. Anya just obsessed over them from afar. She liked to do that

Waking up early hurts my bare soul, and I am in utter agony as my legs feel like I've been through a car crash and, a meteorite smashed them. Anya liked being melodramatic. She liked to make herself feel like her feelings were worth more. While she was doing that she liked to add humor to it so she wouldn't realize.

Anya was listening to music while she was walking to school. She was waving to every cat she saw, she wanted to pet them but she knew she would be late if she did so. It was cold but she liked autumn she liked to wear big sweatshirts, she loved drinking hot chocolate and feeling warm inside. She hated summer though. It was way too hot to like. And her thighs stuck together and she was never comfortable. She couldn't wear a swimsuit and anyway she didn't eat breakfast today so maybe this summer she would go to the beach by herself. She would wear those pink swimsuit she always wanted to fit in.

As she walked to the school, she noticed everywhere was quiet.
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
She looked at her phone. Fuck
Anya walked. She was way too stressed to run. She wanted to kill herself real bad this time. She got a late notice. She waited in-front of the class door and waited for 5 more minutes before she went in."Come in"
Everyone was looking at her. I hate this. She could hear her heartbeat as she looked at the teacher.

"Why are you late?" ..
"I got up late." I feel like shit.
"If you come in late one more time I will write you absent."
"Okay." I didn't say sorry. Whatever

Anya sat on her seat and took out her books. Everyone was still looking at her. That person was looking at her. Was she laughing at her? Does she think I'm weird? That's a weird question. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel.
As Anya was reading a book her teacher didn't want her to. She began to question her entire existence. Why was I born? Basic classic question that she couldn't find an answer to. The worst part is that she didn't want to find an answer.
She didn't have any friends at school but she had her headphone, books and her very full mind. As she was thinking about how humans discover milk. She unknowingly fell asleep. Of course before that she already out away her books.
"Wake up, HEY, wake up."
I felt a pat on my shoulder. As I opened my eyes I saw her.... WAIT.
WHAT? I SAW HER?? With her friend of course.
"Everyone already left."
"Oh okay, thanks."
"What's your name? I don't remember meeting you?"
"Oh I'm Anya. You?"
"I'm ____ " And of course their friend interrupted.
"Let's go my dad is still waiting for me." WHY
"Okayy.. see you later Anya."
She said my name. She knows my name.
And.. they left. I didn't say goodbye. I forgot. How could I forget that??