🍓Part 4🍓

Anya took out her book and tried to read it. Too bad she couldn't focus. She was waiting for Meri to show up. How does she know Meri's name? They are in the same class. She heard it from the teacher. Of course she didn't ask.

Meri sat next to Anya. She put her arms together and just slept. Anya was worried and anxious. Did she say something weird yesterday? Is that why Meri didn't talk to her? Or did something happen yesterday that made Meri tired? Anya didn't know. And she figured she'd ask when Meri wakes up.

Meri was really sleepy. Last night she tried to find Anya's socials. But she couldn't find anything. She even asked her friends to ask if they know Anya or if they have her some kinda socials. But no. Nobody knew Anya. And she was so frustrated she couldn't sleep. She didn't even get to say good morning when she blacked out.

Anya didn't give up and was still trying to read her book. But as she looked at Meri and her sleeping face. She started to feel tired as well.

When Anya woke up she was holding Meri's hand. She wanted to stop holding her hand and maybe try to focus on the class. But of course she didn't do it. Who would do it? She pretended to be asleep and as time went on she fell asleep again holding her hand.

When Anya woke up, she was alone. Meri was not here. She was probably disgusted. I messed it up.

Meri woke up, holding Anya's hand. She blushed. She wanted to pretend but she was too nervous for that. She took back her hand and acted like nothing happened. When school ended she couldn't wake Anya up. What if she talks to her. I can't respond. I wouldn't know what to do. So she was too scared to talk to Anya. Cowardly behavior Meri, Cowardly behavior.

Anya walked home feeling pathetic. She thought Meri also maybe just a kittle bit felt something. But I guess I was wrong.

Anya was petting Pink in bed. I mean why would she even feel something we talked like 2 times. Ok maybe 3.

Whatever. I'll deal with my feelings tomorrow.

__________________
Author's note

This was all I wrote today. ☹️ school is boring. I sometimes forget they go to school. Idk