🍓Part 5🍓

Anya woke up. Today she was going to take Pink to the vet after school. It's been a week and she didn't want anything to happen to her.

She came to her class. Meri was not there??

It was not that big of a deal. Maybe she was sick. Yeah probably. If I had her number, I could've asked.
Meri was not in fact sick. She was just too nervous. So she pretended to be really, like really sick. She forced herself to vomit 2 times. On her bed. Her mom was kinda pissed but also said "okay, fine." After she fell down and acted like she blacked out. She had a tough mom.

Anya was watching Pink scratch the shit out of the vet. It was funny. She didn't laugh of course. Maybe a little. She covered it with a cough.
Pink didn't have any problems. She just needed injections.

Pink was sullen all the way home. Till she got 3 treats. Pink was a petty cat.

Tomorrow was weekend so Anya stayed late and watched "Fallen Angels" and she started a new book called "the picture of dorian gray". The she fell asleep with classic music on the back because she wanted to feel elite.

She woke up again with classic music and, she had a fulfilling breakfast wile trying to not let Pink eat her food.

As she was feeling pretty depressed she decided to go to the mall. She needed to buy something to feel better. Maybe a face mask or a foot mask. She found a strawberry lotion and bought herself a strawberry cake. She was getting really fond of this fruit.

Anya was walking to the exit when she saw her aunt. She tried to walk away unnoticed, but of course.... She couldn't.

"Anya!"
Her aunt walked up to her.
"I'm with my friend who has a very handsome son. Let's go talk to her maybe I can set you two up."
"Oh no thanks." It's been 3 years since I came out.
"Why not? He's very handsome and he'll be a doctor in the future. Come with me now."
Anya's aunt held Anya's arm and tried to take her there.
Anya shook her arm.
"Aunt you know I like girls, Right?"
"We all know that's your way of getting attention. Now come with me. Don't let my friend wait."

And Anya just ran away. She knew her family. They would never get it no matter how much she explained.

She was used to this.
She bought a coffee along the way. It was too sweet.

Her phone was ringing. She shut her phone down. At least she would have an excuse.

When she got home, she called her mom back. If she didn't she'd have to deal with a bigger problem.

"Hi mom, sorry my phone died and I just got home."
"Why did you talk to her aunt like that?" That fast huh
"I didn't say anything."
"She told me you were rude and you went away without telling anything."
"She wanted to set me up with a boy."
"And?"
"Mom, I'm a lesbian. I told you."
"..."
"I'm hanging up."

Anya spent Sunday laying down, playing with Pink and doing nothing. She planned to bake cookies tomorrow. She was too lazy to do anything now.

__________________
Author's note

I wrote more yesterday but that'll be the next chapter. How did 2 of my friends didn't come at the same time.😭😭😭 I was too bored not to write anything. Btw while I was writing this my aunt came to tell me her problems and before that MY BOOK CAME. Anyway have a good weekend.