🍓Part 3🍓

She looked up to see the face she loved.

"What are you doing?"
"I am.. reading a book."
"How's it?"
"It's cool."
"Oh." Please talk to me more.
"Can I sit next to you?"
"Sure" that was a quick answer.

she brung her bag and sat next to me and started reading a book herself. And then we just read books the entire day. We didn't talk to each other or anything. We didn't even have eye contact. It was nice though. Sometimes I would look over at her table and her hands holding a book. She had red nails. Dark red nails. And sometimes Meri would look over but Anya of course didn't see that. Meri tried to look at Anya's eyes but alas Anya never looked at hers.

Anya was going home.
"Wanna go together?" "Sure."
With her.

~         ~         ~        ~

"This is my house, see you tomorrow."
"See you."

~         ~         ~        ~

Anya's mind was still blank when she was making food for herself.

She was watching "Breakfast on Pluto" while petting Pink, with popcorn of course. Sometimes she would look over at her door. It was dark and she couldn't see anything beyond that. Maybe Meri was looking at her. What kind of sick fantasy is that? I should ask for her number tomorrow.

She woke up with Pink on her side. Today feels better than yesterday. Even the air smells sweet. It's Friday so I have to ask for her number or I'll probably never ask. Whatever.

Anya was walking to school when she saw a pet-shop. I should buy a collar for Pink. A pink collar. With a bell. It'll look so cute on Pink. Maybe I should buy some toys for her. And maybe some treats as well.

When Anya finally got out of the store, she struggled to put everything on her bag. She should've bought these when she was going back home.

——————————-
Author's note

This is really short and I'll try to do more in the future it literally doesn't even take 10 seconds to read but idk.
Anyway like I said I cant write stuff and this is practice.
I'll probably post another story I wrote before about two lesbians one of them being ghost and the other having yin yang eyes. Did I steal this idea? Probably. Anyway they were pretty cute and there was also this weird story about a woman's husband killing their children and eating or drinking their blood because they were vampires or wolves idk it was weird.
And this one were a girl gets kidnapped because I honestly don't know.