🍓Part 2🍓

I didn't hear their name.. I can't ask again. They had strawberry hair clippers though. They looked really cute on her. And her earrings. They were also strawberries. She must really like them. Maybe I should buy some when I go home, yeah go home. Shit.

Anya was eating strawberries while watching  "do revenge". She felt like strawberries were becoming her favorite fruit. She woke up to her alarm whom she wanted to punch. She got up brushed her teeth and looked at her reflection. Maybe she should wear a mask. No it's too hot for that.

Nope definitely should've wore a mask. Now as she was walking to school, she kinda wanted to rio her skin off.

She heard a meow through her headphones. She saw a dirty black kitten. Meowing at her looking very sad and hungry. As the kitten kept looking at Anya with it's big black eyes. Anya stopped and crouched. The dirty black kitten climbed to her lap. She froze and slowly got up with the kitten on her arms.

She didn't want to go to school anyway. She walked home again. She changed her clothes again and took the kitten to wash her. She washed her with dove soap. The kitten was very calm. It even fell asleep. Anya wrapped  her in a small towel and after taking the kitten to bed she was preparing to go to the supermarket. She couldn't think of a name for it. We'll call her pink for now because I like pink.

She opened the door and she saw pink, looking at her.
"I went out to buy you food."
And then pink bit her ankle.

As Anya was eating instant noodles with boiled eggs, she noticed again that Pink fell asleep. She planned to go to the vet tomorrow. After school of course. If not her mom may call her.
Anya then heard her phone ring. Fuck

"They called me. Why didn't you go to school today?"
"I wasn't feeling well."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was going to."
"You should've told me."
"I forgot"
"You shouldn't have."
"Sorry. Okay I have stuff to do."
And she hung up the phone
Why did I hang up on her? Uh what if she comes here? Why am I like this these days. It doesn't matter

She took a bath that was 2 hours long that made her feel awesome and lazy. She changed into her pajamas, gave pink's bowl some more food and slept especially fast.

She had a dream about strawberries. She was eating a really big one. It was sweet like it was sprinkled some sugar on it.

She woke up feeling great for some reason. The first thing she saw was Pink. It was laying on her stomach. It felt kinda soft and warm. She slowly placed Pink somewhere on the bed and, Pink bit her finger.

After doing the usual routine she placed food on Pink's bowl and prepared to go out. As she was wearing her shoes. Pink sat on one of them. Anya sighed and placed Pink on the ground as it was biting and scratching her hand.

As she was walking to school, she thought today didn't seem so bad. While reading "1984" and listening to white noise, she faintly heard someone calling her name.