⠀02⠀⠀KINGS AND QUEENS

"I noticed you went to take a look of the clubs after class, did you like any of them?" the words stood out on her phone screen, "I could introduce you to the literature club’s president if you were interested in it!"

"Sorry, Ike :(" She replied, "I interrupted someone from the music club and embarrassed myself. I don't think I can join a club lolol, everything seems scary to me"

She had become close to the green-eyed one after meeting him; perhaps it was the result of the boy's charisma. Her way home seemed short just by talking on her phone with Eveland, it distracted her and made her laugh at the messages he sent.

"Music club!?" he quickly replied. "Did you perhaps meet Shu, by any chance?"

She cocked her head to one side at the mention of a name with which she was unfamiliar. "You two could be great friends! He's just a little shy, don't worry."

"His sister studies in our classroom too" She barely had time to reply, "I'll introduce her to you tomorrow, if you're okay with that, of course!"

"Yes, of course!! ty Ike"

He sent a sticker of a kitten, making her smile again.

"I have to go now, it was nice talking to you!!"

She was about to say goodbye to him, but the young man wrote something else: "And don't be scared of the clubs! There's actually a lot of good people in them." He wrote, "Let's try again tomorrow with more clubs, I'm sure you’ll find one you like."

«What if I don't?» she thought, «What if they aren't that nice as you think? What will they think of me...?»

She jumped in fear when she bumped into something, or rather someone; her eyes widening and a shiver ran down her back. "Huh...? Oh!! Hey Y/n!" a cheerful voice greeted as she was about to bow as an apology.

It was Luca Kaneshiro! What a relief.

For a fragment of seconds the thought that maybe it was the young man from the music club ran through her head; she was more than sorry for what had happened between the two of them hours ago and didn't know how to apologize.