Number 1 - Horror Movies 💌

They are aged up to 17 and in 11th grade.
Zee, Nick [Dating]
Maddie, Shawn [Dating]
River, Kyley [Crushes]
Klay, Noah [Crushes]
Word count ::: 1226

It was a Friday afternoon during break period and the whole group was talking. Zee was ranting on and on about Nick while River was looking away from Zee and over to Kyley. Kyley quickly knew about Rivers staring and winked at her. Her face went red and Zee noticed immediately. "Aww! That's cute, Riv!" Zee said, looking at Rivers face. "W- What..?" "Your face! It's all red! And I saw Kyley~" Rivers face turned even more red and noticed Nick sneaking up behind Zee. Nick wrapped his arms around Zees waist and River had a look on her face, a look that said ,,when is it my turn?'' Nick looked around at everyone in the group and asked simply "Would you guys like to watch movies at my house tonight?" Zee nodded her head, same as River, Maddie looked over to Nick and said "Yea, sounds good! Can I invite Shawn, pleaseee?" Nick smiled and chuckled, "yes, he's already coming. Klay, what about you?" "Yea, sounds good." "Great, does 6pm work for everybody?" Everyone agrees and Nick says he told Shawn 6 as well so it was great. "Well, im going to steal Zee from you guys— see you later!" Nick takes Zee's hand and lightly pulls her toward a spot where no one was.
Absolutely no one. No one.

((With Nick and Zee))
Nick hugs Zee gently. Zee smiles softly at Nick kisses his cheek. "Something wrong?" "Just stressed, I have a test after this so I want to be with you before it." Nick lightly puts a kiss on Zee's neck. She giggles as the sudden kisses as he continues. The taller boy leaves a trail of kisses down the shorter girls neck. The boy suddenly stops and looks at the girl. Zee nuzzles her head a little under nicks neck. Nick kisses Zee's head softly as the bell rings. "Good luck on your test, Nicky." Zee give him a kiss on the cheek and Nick lets go of her. "Thanks, Zee, I'll see you in P.E., I think I overheard we were playing basketball outside on the court." The two of them part ways, Zee heading to her 6th period class, Nick heading to his own. Zee had this class with Klay, thankfully, and they sat by each other.

((In class with Klay and Zee))
"He.. kissed me Klay. Kissed!" She looked at Klay, pure excitement in her voice and her eyes. "You do this everyday, Zee." "Jealous you aren't dating your crush?~" Klay's face reddens at the fact he has had a crush on Noah, Noah Morocea, for the past 5 years."Simp." Zee said simply. The two of them walked into the class sitting beside one another. Klay leans back and pulls out his phone, texting Noah.

@Klayjords :  Noahhhhh
@Klayjords : I absolutely hate this damn class.
@noahmorocea : Aren't you with Zee?? Talk to her
@Klayjords : well yea— but it still sucks. She sleeps during this class, somehow not getting in trouble. Or texting nick but he has a test.
@noahmorocea : So I'm your last resort?
@Klayjords : Yep pretty much <3

As Noah is sitting in his class, texting Klay, his face begins to heat up. He feels his face heat up. "Shit.." he thinks to himself. Noah, not the most popular boy in school but people do like him. Like, like like him. He hopes Klay is one of those many people. "Mr. Morocea! Phone down or I'll send it to the office!" "Sorry..."

@noahmorocea : I have to go sorry Klay
@Klayjords : It's okay, text me after class!

"Morocea! Down!" The teacher yells at Noah again, continuing his lesson. Language to him was absolute hell in a class, but so was every other class. Unless it was with Klay.

((After 8th period))
It was the end of the day and it couldn't have come any sooner. Klay, River, Maddie, and Zee all bolt to their lockers, which were all close together, and rant about P.E. class. Nick came up to the group with Shawn following close behind him. "I heard my name—!" Nick announces, making Zee and Klay jump, Zee dropping her book. "Shit! My book-" Zee frowns and picks  up her book. "Sorry— I was wondering if you guys just want to take a ride to my house, we could squeeze everybody in the back." "Dibs the trunk." Maddie says, a little sign of jok in her voice. "I biked to school today so I can't, apologies..." Zee voice trails off as she reads her book. "No! It's okay, I was just wondering. My house is a little far or I'd ask if you wanted to follow my car." Nick puts his arm around Zee smiling. "Maddie, you wouldn't sit in the trunk anyway." Shawn looked at Maddie. "Uhm. When we're you the boss?" Shawn frowns and then Klay realizes River had wondered off somewhere. "Where'd River go?" "Kyley." Zee looked up from her book and pointed to Kyley and River talking. "I have to go though guys, see ya!" Zee stands on her top toes and whispers to Nick "I'll be there a bit early, Nicky." Zee got her items and left the school building. She unchained her bike and began riding off to her new house. Her parents decided they wanted to move into town, in which they did. She adores it. "Yea, we should get going as well— see you guys at six!" Klay walks over to River and drags her away from Kyley. They walk to school together every day and they enjoy it. Nick waves goodbye to Shawn and Maddie and walks out the school building, hearing as Kyley laughs her ass off to her friend Bella. "Just you and me~" Shawn looks at Maddie with a soft look. "No. Not here dumbass." "Why notttt!" Maddie walks out of the building, getting in her own car, and leaving Shawn behind. "Wow. Rude." Shawn walked out of the building and realized his bus was leaving soon. "Shit." He whispered to himself, running out of the school and onto his bus.

[time skip bc why not.]
Everyone had arrived at Nicks house, Zee there first and Shawn there last. Maddie obviously had to bully him lovingly about being late as they gave him a little peck on the cheek. It was around 6:20 when Shawn arrived and a movie was already playing. Maddie and Shawn sat together on the ground, Klay sitting at the end of the couch, Zee comfortablely situated on Nicks lap, and River laying in the middle of the ground. The movie playing was an obvious horror movie. Everyone knew Nick loved horror and everyone knew that Zee was horrified by it. Nonetheless, she still loved it. "Horror? Really?" Shawn asked, realizing he should have expect this. A jump-scare popped up on the screen and Zee hugged up to Nick tightly. Maddie laughed at Zee, thinking this wasn't scary at all. River was deeply invested in the plot as she was wide eyed, staring at the television intensely. Shawn put his arm around Maddie and she hugged into him. The two of them were being lovey dovey until another jump-scare popped up and Zee almost screamed.