Number 3 - The injury (part 2/2) 💌☀️

They are aged up to 17 and in 11th grade.
Zee, Nick [Dating]
Maddie, Shawn [Dating]
River, Kyley [Dating]
Klay, Noah [Dating]
Word count ::: 245

"Atleast." This one word repeats over and over in Zees head. "Come on back and we will apply your casts, then we'll size you for you crutches. Mr. Krizmanich, you are free to wait here for her." The doctor motions his hands back himself. Nick helps Zee stand up and walk over to the doctor. "Great, just this way." The doctor lead them to a read with one those annoying signs saying ,,casting''. "Sit down right here Miss Vivi." Zee sat down where the doctor instructed her to. "First your arm, then your leg."

((Time skip cause I don't know how casts work.))

"Alright! There you are Miss Vivi!" Zee was done getting her cast on, and as she was expecting, they were uncomfortable as hell. "You'll be excused from physical activity classes, so you don't damage yourself anymore." The doctor looked her up and down. "How did this happen again?" "My friend decided to push me down his staircase." As she pointed to Nick, he stood up and walked to her. "Well... you are free to go..." the doctor was so confused why but he gave them the P.E. excusion slip and the walked, well, Zee wobbled, out of the office. Nick helped her the whole way and are now just realizing it's 6pm.

Omg so short. Just like River.
But really I am sorry for it being so short.