Number 4 - Tutoring [Nick and Zee V] 💌

They are aged up to 17 and in 11th grade.
Zee, Nick [Crush]
Word count ::: 715

Nick was never the dumbest kid but all not the brightest. Zee being one of the smarter kids, was asked by a teacher to tutor him in math. It was his worst grade, or so the teacher had told her, and her grade was exactly what people dreamed for. Though her grade was a 98, she agreed. She asked the specific grade, but the teacher wasn't allowed to say.
"Okay.. alright.. I'll go find Nick and ask him what works! Bye Mr. Malcom!" Zee walked off to her friends to tell them what was happening. She finds them quickly by their lockers. It was the end of the day on a Wednesday and they were planning to go to the beach that night since school would be out the next day due to rainstorms.
"I need to find Nick to see when works for him. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Right?" She asked simply. "Yea, why not go to the beach in a rainstorm. It's only rain!" Maddie looked around at he others as heh nodded. "Alright! Bye!" Zee then walked off, toward the exit of the school building, to see if she could find Nick. He was sitting outside on a bench, looking toward the exit, watching who came out.
"Zee!" Nick looked happy to see her. "Hi Nick! The teacher had asked if I could tutor you and I agreed so do you have a time that works for you?" "Well, yea. We could go to the little cafe down the road and study there? Anytime works for me." He stood up from the bench and walked over to Zee. His gorgeous smile turns more to a blank face. "Yea we could go there tonight if that works?" Zee looked up at Nick, just now realizing how much taller he is than her. "We could head down there now if you like?" "Yea, do you have your work?" Nick nods his head yes and motions his hand towards his car. "Great. I walked to school anyway so that's great. Lead the way Mr. Nicky!" Zee smiled, her smile very bright, causing Nick to blush. He leads them over towards his car and opens the door for Zee. She quietly sits in the seat, Nick shutting the door and walking over to the drivers side and entering. She turned on the car and made a very bold move.
Very. Bold move.
She held onto Zee hand, Zee smiled again and intertwined their fingers. Nick blushed as he began driving. Maddie, Klay, and River all sat there in pure shock. Knowing they will be asking about everything that happens at the "tutoring", as Klay would say.
Nick drove the two of them over to the cafe, which was only a 5 minute drive. Sadly. The two of them got out of the car, shutting the doors behind them and walked into the cafe with their items. Zee has turned into a regular customer over time so the person working the counter already knew her. "Hey Zee! Regular order?" The cafe was generally slow so they could walk in and just order from there. "Not for me today, Min!" Zee looked over at Nick, "Nicky, you can order something, I'll take our stuff over there." Zee pointed to a booth smiling, Nick smiling at the nickname. "Alright, thank you." Zee took Nicks things over to the booth and set them down gently as Nick walked up to the counter, ordering something small for himself. Once he got his order, he went over to Zee and sat across from her. "Have you ever tutored someone before?" Nick asked softly. "Well, if my friends count, then yes. Other than them, I've tutored only one person." "Oh. Then this is different for you, sorry." Nick had that sorry look in his eyes. "Don't apologize, Nicky." She mumbles something quietly, almost a whisper. 'I would do anything for you..' Nick didn't hear her very well but smiled. "Alright. Let get this done, Nicky!"
The tutoring went great. They were there for almost 2 hours but part of the time they were just talking to each other. They enjoyed talking to one another. They always would.

EEEEEEPPPP <333 CUTE. OKAY. WHAT NEXT? I HAVE 2 OTHER STORIES LINED UP BUT GIVE ME REQUESTSSSSS <333