Number 5 - A Normal Weekend 💌🦷

They are aged up to 17 and in 11th grade.
Zee, Nick [Dating]
Maddie, Shawn [Dating]
River, Kyley [Crush]
Klay, Noah [Dating]
Words ::: 500

It was regular weekend for everybody. Klay, River, Maddie, and Zee were all on a call. It was around 11 at night on a Saturday so they could stay up all night together. Maddie heard knocking at her window, she was on the first floor of her house so she got scared. "Maddie!" The voice called out her name. She immediately recognized the voice and ran to the window. Shawn standing there patiently. "Hello, Maddie~!" "Hiii!! Why are you here??" She looked toward her door to see if anyone was there. He motioned his hand toward himself and Maddie leaned out the window. Shawn put his hand on her cheek and kissed her gently. Maddie obviously kissed back immediately. Shawn broke the kiss and looked at her. "Climb up, idiot." He got excited. He quickly climbed into her bedroom through her window and then, just then, realized she was on a call. Shit. The three on the call have seen and heard Shawn and Maddie kiss so this wasn't new but it embarrassed Shawn quickly.
Then Zee heard knocking on her window. Not knocking, more like things being throw at her window. Maddie left the call to do things with Shawn and there were more items thrown at Zees window. She was on the 3rd floor of her apartment so it couldn't be a person right there so she opened the window and peeked over the edge. She saw.. Nick! "Nicky?! What are you doing?" She noticed acorns in his hands and realized that was what she heard. "I'd let you in but that would wake my family." "Awww— damn. Please?" "Nicky, I love you, but no. I don't want to risk that."
Klay then heard actual knocking at his door. He was home alone and the whole group knew, so did his boyfriend. Klay walked over to the door and looked through the peephole to see Noah holding a little card. Noah noticed Klay looking through the peep hole and slid the card under the door. The card read...
Hey Klay! Let me in please? I know you're home alone right now so I thought it would be a good time! —your loving boyfriend 🤍
Klay smiled at the note and let Noah inside. "Hello, love!" Klay smiled, held Noah's hand — leading him inside, and shuts the door behind him. "Hello, noah." Klay wrapped his arms around Noah's neck and hugged him. Noah wrapped his arms around klays waist, kissing his cheek gently, and hugged him. Klay could feel his face heat up but he didn't care about that, he cared about Noah. Klay heard giggling coming from his bedroom, immediately remembering his friends on the call and heard the words "then catch me, bitch." coming from Zee. He didn't care about that either though. He kept hold of Noah as time sped by quickly, too quickly.