4.1

AURELIUS POV

I ended up staying at Camelot a lot longer than I had expected to. A year longer to be exact. Lilibet was now one and Faune had given me yet another daughter whom I had named Visenyra, she was one month old. Though the maester said it was too soon for travel I ignored them and decided it was time to return to Kings Landing and to my wife whom I was sure thought I had abandoned her. Perhaps I had...

Faune followed me around while I gathered our things and placed them in the open and waiting bags. "But, I mean are you sure we have to? Didn't the maester's say it was to soon?"

"Yes, Faune, we discussed this. Five time already in fact, the most resent being last night." I cupped her cheeks. "We will be on dragonback so it doesn't matter because the girls will not grow weary with a long travel, we'll be their in less than two days." She gulped and grew anxious at the thought of riding on dragonback. She hadn't liked it like Jonquil had, and had actually thrown up upon landing. Daemon had found it hilarious.

He'd been staying with us in Camelot for almost the whole year. It was actually him who suggested it might be time to go back. Past time, I thought guiltily. In the year we had spent here I had never once seen Jonquil, nor contacted her in anyway, I don't even think she knew about Visenyra being born-she was never the type to have spys and even if she did she's spent practical no time here.

I'd have to find some way of making it up to her, I'd beg her on hands and knees to forgive me if that's what it took. That would actually be kind of hot. I shook that thought from my mind. I'd need to make her forgive me first before even attempting to preform any of my perversions on her.

Faune was either in sink with or had read my mind because at that moment she asked about Jonquil. "She will hate me. And I-I can't says I blame her, I stole her husband from her." I scoffed and began packing again.

"Husband and wife were always just the titles bestowed on us when we were forced to marry. And besides she was the one who encouraged me to be with you anyways."

"Be with me, not abandon her." She pointed out angrily.

I couldn't help the slight anger that bubbled up in me as I turned and took a step closer towards her. She took a quick step back but showed no fear in her eyes. "Well I didn't see you complaining about it until now." She stayed silent at that and walked around me to begin packing as well, taking her anger out on the clothes that she roughly threw and shoved into the chests.

"How do you think she'll react when we come back?"

"I don't know." I shrugged nonchalantly, in truth I was terrified, nauseous buildingup to claw at my throat and threatening vomit.

She let out a growl and stormed out the room, mumbling at how impossible I was. As I turned to watch her go I saw a smirking Daemon leaning against the door. "Trouble in paradise."

"Shut up."

⚔⚔⚔

Llanstormydd was growling and agitated at all the extra weight she would have to carry, but also impatient as she waited for everything to be strapped on so that she could take to the skies again.

I held Lilibet in my arms as I chuckled at Faune, who held Visenyra in a wrap tied around her shoulder and hip. She glared daggers my she-dragon. When she heard it she turned her glare on me, still mad.

Daemon walked up to us a smiled at my oldest daughter by Faune, pinching her cheeks. "This little one will be happy won't she, because you love riding dragon back don't you!" She squealed in delight in answer, making Daemon and I laugh. "Well let's not waste anymore time then, shall we?"